Attention Isn't Only On The Star

"Y/N," Michael whispered.

You whimpered and turned over.

"Y/N, we have to get up. We're checking out of the hotel," he said, rubbing your back.

"What time is it?" You asked.

"11:00."

"It's not even midnight yet? Why are they having us leave at this time?"

"I guess it works with the time we're scheduled to land."

You sat up and stretched your arms.

"Can I keep my onesie on?" You asked, smiling tiredly.

"Yeah, I'm not getting dressed either," he smiled.

"Okay, let me fix myself up a little," you said and headed to the bathroom.

While in the bathroom, you pulled your hair up, brushed your teeth, and washed your face. You were too lazy to change out of your bright red onesie. Besides, it was nighttime.

"Okay, I'm already packed. Are we meeting everyone outside?" You asked, walking out.

"Mhmm," Michael said.

He was wearing a red sweatshirt and a pair of red sweatpants. He smoothly put on his shades.

"Here," he said and handed your luggage to you.

"Thank you. You got everything?"

"Uh huh."

You smiled and walked out with him.

"Woah, it's Thing 1 and Thing 2!" Bill exclaimed.

"How do you have so much energy at this time?" You asked with droopy eyes.

"I do this thing called: Going to bed early. Ever heard of it?" He replied.

You rolled your eyes and laughed.

"Is everyone downstairs?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, the car is waiting at the back of the building. Let's head," Bill replied.

The three of you headed downstairs and to the back of the hotel. As you exited the staircase, a toddler spotted you in the hallway.

"Hi Beat It!" The kid waved.

You all laughed.

"What are you doing up at this time?" Michael asked, crouching down.

"My mommy let's me get a snack when I'm hungry."

"By yourself?" You asked.

"Not by myself," he shook his head.

"Jimmy?" A female voice called.

A young blonde woman walked around the corner. Michael quickly put his hood on and bowed his head.

"Oh hello! I'm sorry, he must have wandered off. The vending machine is this way, honey," she said.