3. I think I kinda, maybe, sorta like him?

River's POV.

No. No. No. No. Absolutely no way.  A dance? A Halloween dance? Someone had sent me a letter this morning about a Halloween dance. Wait, if it was a dance, I'd need a date. Ugh. I went to the living room where Draco was. "Hey Riv, what's up?" He said. I looked at him.

"Okay, well, There's this dance tomorrow night and I was wondering if you'd PLEASE go with me?" I said, giving him my puppy dog eyes. He looked at me. He huffed.

"If I have to..." He said.

"Thank you!" I said hugging him! "Your the best!" I said happily. "I'll be back!" I said. I walked out of the portrait.

"Hey sis where ya goin'?" Asked Tyler.

"Hogsmeade." I told him.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because, I have a dance tomorrow night and I need a dress!" I said angrily. I got on the train and went to Hogsmeade. When I got there, I went to the dress shop that was there. I picked out four dresses.

I ended up choosing the green one with green heals and a green handbag

I ended up choosing the green one with green heals and a green handbag. When I got back to the common room, it was late. I thought I was alone, but, of course, I wasn't Draco looked at me. "Your late, explanation?" We always played this game, when I got home at night.

"I had to run some errands! And stop! Your acting like Andrew!" I said laughing. He laughed too, but then asked,

"Who's Andrew?" I looked at him. He hadn't met any of my brothers, and I never talked about my family, so that was a blank.

"Andrew, is my oldest brother, and my legal guardian." I said. Then I covered my mouth, realizing I just spilled my biggest secret.

"What do you mean, he's your legal guardian, what about your mom and dad?" Tears started falling from my eyes,

"I-I never met them, my Mom died in childbirth, and the same night, my dad was killed by, him." I said. He hugged me and asked,

"Who's him?" I looked at him, crying harder now.  And then I said it.

"Voldemort." He looked horrified.

"I'm so sorry Riv..." he said. I sighed.

"It's not your fault." I said, "Night," I said, walking up the stairs to my dorm.

"Night," he said. I went into my room and changed. I then went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up, it was Saturday! The dance! What time was it? 12:00?! Oh no! It starts at five! Wait, I have five hours. I went down stairs. Draco came over to me. "Morning." He said. I smiled.

"Morning," I said in return.

"I'm heading to lunch would you like to come?" He asked. I yawned in reply. We walked to the great hall and got lunch. We ate quickly. I went back to the common room and did my homework. It was three.

"Crap!" I said. I had to get ready. I hope Draco gets ready soon! I think, I might, maybe, like him! I got dressed and did my hair.