Punched by a Mudblood

Draco~

Today, the animal that broke my arm, is getting executed. I decided to wait for Potter, Weasley, and the mudblood. "What are you doing here Malfoy?!" Asked Harry. "Just came here to see your faces as the beast's head gets chopped off." I said.

Hermione~

I'm done with all of it. "Shut up Malfoy!" I said. Taking out my wand, and putting it to his throat. He gasped. "Hermione, don't!" Said Harry. I nodded, sticking my wand back in my pocket, and the punched the sick jerk in the face. I know River might hate me for it, but whatever. She'll forgive me, hopefully.

River~

"Let's go shopping today!" I said to Carly. It had been 5 months since Carly came into my life (she came December 30th.) and we'd already shopped for her a couple times, I just, thought she needed more. "Okay Mama." She said. I picked her up, grabbed my purse and the diaper bag and was about to head out of the door, when I heard a knock. "Who is it?" I asked.
"Hermione." Came the reply. I opened the door. "Carly, you remember Aunt Hermione don't you?" I asked. She smiled. "Yep! Aunt Heobrian!" She said. Hermione laughed. "Close enough!"
"We were just about to head out. We're going shopping!" I said.
"Really? Again? Do you want me to come with you?" She asked.
"Sure, if ya want." I said. She nodded and we headed out. I went straight to a store that was a child store. I quickly walked in and got a cart. I looked for cute onesies and cute little decorations for her room. (My old supposed-to-be-room.) I had moved one of my twin brother's old beds to her room and painted the room purple. She loves it. I had moved a dresser, desk, chairs, and an old coffee table in there. She loved her room. She had a couple clothes. She needed more though. I grabbed some onesies, skirts, shirts, pants, shirts, dresses, and anything else I thought was cute. I also got her some toys. When we were checking out, the total only came to 40 dollars. "I get a discount here because I work here. Anything 100 dollars and up comes down to 40 dollars." I whispered to Hermione. She smiled. I grabbed the bags and grabbed Carly from Hermione. "You wanna come over?" I asked. She nodded and followed me home. I put Carly down for an afternoon nap and started putting all the clothes away. "Are you okay?" She asked. The question took me by surprise. "I mean. Malfoy deserved it." I was now totally confused. "What are you talking about? I haven't seen Draco all day!" I said, now worried. "Well, he, uh. I kinda punched him." I was shocked.
"Well, I know you wouldn't of done it if he hadn't said something." I said. She was shocked I would say that. I finished putting the clothes away and put all the toys on the dresser. Carly got up and we all ate lunch at the three broomsticks. Hermione had to leave so it was just me and her at home. "Hey sweetie? Do you wanna go to the candy shop?" I asked. She excitedly nodded her head and I chuckled. I got my cloak and hers. I put hers on her and put on mine then I picked her up. And we headed out the door. I walked to the candy store. She picked out some chocolates and other candy. So did I. We walked home. But not before bumping into Harry. I looked up and smiled. He saw Carly and waved. "Carly say hi!" I said to her. She waved and muttered a quiet "Hello..."
"Wanna come over?" I asked. He nodded and we walked back to my house. I put Carly down, giving her a piece of chocolate. She looked at me and I gave her the whole thing. "So what's up?" I asked. "Nothing much." He said. I nodded and went to go grab Carly. I set her on my lap and me and Harry talked for a bit. Harry left shortly after. Me and Carly ate dinner and then she played till seven-thirty. I put her to bed and went to the living room. I turned on the tv to watch, "Switched at Birth" it was one of my favorite tv shows. I watched it on Netflix. I was upset. Soon, would be summer, and I'll have to leave. I already told my brothers about little Carly. She's coming to the Malfoy's with me. She's going as, 'My little sister' Draco liked that idea better than me staying at the Hogsmeade house, all summer, on my own. I quickly packed up most of Carls clothes. I put them in a small suitcase. I also put her toys in the suitcase. I was happy. I had gotten all my clothes together at the Slytherin tower. I smiled remembering everything that happened this year. It made me smile. I put the suitcase on the couch and went out the door. Carly knew I did this. And the school knew I had little Carly staying at my home. I swiftly and quietly made my way to the girl's dorm. I went into the room and put on pjs. "Where have you been!" Vele asked.
"Carly, remember?" I said back. We went to bed.

Draco~

I can't believe I let a mudblood hit me. Stupid mudblood. "Love!" I said, spotting River with Carly on the train. I sat in the compartment. Carly came over to me and hugged me. "Dray-gon!" She said. I chuckled and so did River. "I wonder where she gets that..." I said, pretending to think. "You excited about this summer Carls?" River asks. Carly nods her head "When's her birthday?" I ask.
"The twenty-fifth of December!" She said. I gasped. "Your a little Christmas baby, aren't you!" I said. She giggled and went back to her toys. River laid her head on my shoulder. And everything was perfect.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed! I am going to update so much and I hope you enjoy. I wanna say, I update other books, but this is my priority. So enjoy, hope you like my books. This book is only the first in it's series! Goose you guys enjoy, love you all, bye!