Broken

River~

It hurt. No, please, don't be real. "Stop!" I cried. "Why Love? Why should I? When you love someone, this is what you do." He again kissed Carissa. "Stop! Please!" I yelled, waking up. It was 8:00in the morning. Draco ran into the guest bedroom. "Love! Is everything alright? Are you hurt?" I shook my head. "Just, just a nightmare. Did I wake you?" I asked. He shook his head. "I'm going to get ready, meet you downstairs." I said grabbing my trunk and getting my clothes out of it. I went into the bathroom and changed into a black shirt, and my dark blue jeans. I put my long black hair into a ponytail. I then grabbed all of my bags and headed down stairs. Draco tried to grab one of my bags. I tapped his nose. "No, no, Dragon! I will carry them. I'm not a child." I say he smirks down on me. "You may not be a child, but I'm still stronger than you!" He said as he grabbed my bags. "Oh come on! First your taller than me, and older by a month. Now your stronger?! I'm done, I'm done. I'm just gonna lay here and die." I say, lying on the ground of the living room. He laughed, and picked me up bridal style. I laughed. "Put me down you hooligan!" I said laughing. Soon, we were in the car on our way to the train station.

Draco~

We arrived at Hogwarts three hours ago, now we're in the common room. River is asleep on my shoulder. I fell asleep soon after her.

River~

I woke up still on Draco's shoulder. "Draco, Draco." I whispered, shaking him softly. He woke up and looked down on me. "Good morning Love." He said. I kissed his nose. We got up. "I have to go get dressed, I'll be right down." I said walking towards the stairs to the dorms. When I got in, I looked for my trunk, but before I could find it, I was pulled backwards. Someone stabbed me in the arm, and then in the leg. She stabbed my shoulder, back, my other arm, and my other leg. She then left. Once I knew she had left, I tried to get up, pain aching in me, she had stabbed me in the hallway of the girl's dorms so at least I was here. Suddenly, everything started getting darker, and darker. Someone came out. It was Vele, Skylar, Emma, and Mia. They all were screaming, until an older girl picked me up running down the stairs. And then I went black.

Draco~

I couldn't believe it. I ran after them. She was dying, it looked like. When they got to the hospital, I couldn't go in. I couldn't see her like this.

River~

I woke up with, Harry asleep in a chair beside my bed, Draco had his head laying on my bed, but was still asleep in a chair. They both stirred beside me. They looked at each other, and then at me. It hurt to sit up, I could see them a little. "Love do you need a pillow to rest back on?" Draco asked I nodded, not being able to speak. "What happened?" They both ask in unison. I look at my lap and start speaking. "Carissa, stabbed me multiple times. She-she stabbed every where. She is trying to kill me because, were dating Draco." I say tears threatening to fall. Draco and Harry grabbed my hands at the exact same time. They both looked angry at each other.
Crap
I'm gonna have to jump into another spell
Aren't I?