Back to Hogwarts we go

Draco~

River seemed really upset this morning. "Love? What's wrong?" I asked. She looked at me sadly. "Carly's staying with my brothers all year..." she said. I hugged her. "She's just going to have a nanny most of the time." I felt hurt that she had to do that. "But, I guess it's better than her staying in a house alone for most of the day."
"I know Love, but, she'll be happy. And besides, we're headed to Hogwarts today!" I said. She nodded happily and we got in my fathers car.

River~

We arrived at Hogwarts a few minutes ago. I saw the thresteals. Draco had already headed off to his friends. I gently touched the animal. It nudged my hand. "Harry? Can you see them too?" I asked. He was silent.
"Don't worry. I can see them too. Your just as sane as I am." Said a girl who was reading the quibbled upside down. Me and Harry introduced ourselves and we were on our way to The castle.

After the feast me and Vele discussed when we would get dressed and such for the ball. "Oh, no one will want to go with me..." she said. I just laughed. "What about Baliase? And Flynn? They've been staring at you a lot during class!" I said. She blushed. Skylar appeared at the door. We were the only ones to have a three person dorm. "Hey Sky, whatcha doing?" I asked. She looked back. "I was looking for you guys." I nodded. "Wanna go dress shopping with us?" I asked. She nodded. We then just talked about dresses and other not weird stuff we talk about.

I know these chapters are super short but, The Yule Ball is gonna be long!