Something Funky

River~

I cheered loudly as Harry and Ron passed. Then, as Draco passed, I cheered even louder. I heard the familiar hiss in my ear. "You will talk to him after the game...sssss." It said. I shook my head to get it away. I then looked around me and saw my friends coming towards me. My arm started burning but I ignored it. I hugged my friends and I heard a sizzling sound and it hurt even more. My friends ripped my long sleeve up to see that my cut was growing deeper as they came closer. I cried out in pain as Vele touched me. She immediately took her hand away and looked at Cami. I ran. I couldn't be by all those people. I would be to my bones by then. I went to our tree and after the game, I saw Draco's tall figure walking towards me. I went back to the flower, he was still yards and yards away. "He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me." By the time I was finished plucking all the petals from the flower, Draco came to me. I leaned against the tree and he kissed me. I sighed and looked up at him. Something in his eyes, lust? He grabbed my hand and brought to the room of requirement. There sat a bed. Let's just say, it was pleasureful night.

YOU THOUGHT I WOULD WRITE A SCENE LIKE THAT?! Now, I have a dirty mind, but not like that. And it would be super awkward. Thanks for reading, sorry this chapter was so short! Love you guys, bye!