Dragon back ride?

River~

"Morning Dragon!" I called. It was Christmas. And then I remembered, he went home yesterday, so did Vele. I hope Harry didn't. I went to breakfast, and, was the only one. I decided to visit my mom today. I went and I sat at her grave, with flowers in hand I placed them down and went into my house. I turned the lights on and got comfy. I heard a knock on the door and I got the first thing that came to mind, a pickle. Yes, I stock the fridge with pickles. "Who is it?" I asked.
"It's Harry." I opened the door to make sure and I may have accidentally thrown a pickle at Harry Potter. "Hello to you too." He chuckled I blushed. "How did you know I was here?" I asked.
"Your friend, Vele, told me you owned this house."
"Yes I keep the lights on, come in." I said.
He sat on the couch, this was where I usually spend my Christmases, but alone. "Ya want some eggnog or something?" I asked. "Nah, I think I'm fine with the pickle you threw at me." I laughed.
"Would you mind if, maybe Ron and Hermione come over?" He asked. I shrugged. "Sure why not?" Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door to see, Ron and Hermione. "Hey guys!" I said. I hugged them and they hugged me. "Take a seat, you can take your shoes off and you can hang your coats up." I said cheerfully. I grabbed eggnog and Christmas cookies. "Oh! Guys! There are some Christmas presents for guys under the tree!" I said bringing the tray of food and drinks. They nod and walk over. "Okay, I may have gone a tad over board heheh." I said laughing nervously. They saw the tower of presents. Vele' and Draco's were in my new room, also known as my parents' old room. "River! You didn't have to do this!" Said Hermione. "Of course I did! You guys are my friends!" After a few hours they left. And 20 minutes after, there was another knock on the door. I grabbed another pickle and went to the door. "I have a pickle and I'm not afraid to use it!" I said. I opened the door, to find, Draco. I dropped the pickle and jumped into Draco's open arms. "But I thought you went home for Christmas?" I said.
"Well, they know I would miss you and said I could come back. I kissed his cheek. I picked up the pickle and threw it away. "So, you really thought a pickle would scare me?"
"Um, yes?" I said. "Wait! I have to go get you your presents. Be right back!" I said as I bolted to my room. I pulled the three boxes out. One was small, one was medium, and one was large. I saw Draco had put things under the tree. "Close your eyes." I said. He nodded and closed his eyes. I quickly put the presents next to mine. He smiled as I told him to open his eyes. "Love, you didn't-"
"Yes, I did. Now open them!"
"As long as you open yours." I nodded and we both grabbed our presents. He opened the small box first. It held a necklace with a snake charm. "I love it!" He said. I opened the small box he had given me. It was a beautiful necklace with a silver snake. "I love it! Oh thank you Draco!" I said kissing his cheek. We both opened our next gifts. I got all four of the sims games plus a new phone case. It has a snake on it! He got from me, a new phone case, which had a snake on it. I also got him four new video games. As the night went on, it was 7:00. "We have to go Love," Draco said. I nodded. We got on to the train back to Hogwarts and when we arrived I was so tired. When we arrived at the portrait. I looked at Draco. "Can I have a Dragon back ride?" I asked. He nodded and put me in his back. "But don't you mean, piggy back ride Love?"
"Nope! Your a Dragon, so, I wanted a Dragon back ride. When we got bucks to the common room, Draco set me down and I hugged him. "Love you Dragon, see you tomorrow!" I said, walking towards the stairs. "I love you too." He said, walking to his stairs. I sighed. I really did love him.

Hey guys! So I have been thinking about a ship name, and the official ship name is Driver! You say it Driv-er. So anyways, I hope you guys have been liking the book. If ya do, comment and vote! But also, go check out my other books like, 'Too Different' I think you will really like it. I will be updating all of my other books (except 'The daughter of the Slytherin prince') every week. I might update less once school starts, like only once or twice a week. But I will keep updating! Now, If you wanna make a cover for this book, go ahead. Post it in the comments below! And, I will see you all later! Bye!