I'm gonna be a father!

Draco~

I looked down at her, shocked. "I'm gonna be a father?" I asked softly. She nodded. I picked her up and swung her around. "A child!" I cried. She smiled.
"But I'm not coming back to school." She said. "Why?"
"I was told before school break started, I had already been smart enough to start real wizard work. And I accepted."
"Well it will be good for you." I said softly. She nodded. "I've, always wanted to be a Healer, and now, I have my chance." I said. We hugged and then her uncle came back in. "River, I have, important business at work to deal with, I'll be home late tonight." She nodded. After he left she looked at me. "Let's go somewhere." She said. I sighed happily. I grabbed her hand and we walked out. "I'll show you where I grew up, my London, my part of the city." She said. We walked by muggle shops. Soon, we were in a small quiet neighborhood. Then, she stopped in front of a house that was only ruins. I realized where we were.

River~

So many thoughts were whizzing through my head at that moment. And then, I found a doll, but not just any doll, Carly's doll. I started freaking out. Carly, James, Andrew, Carter, Casey, Tyler. They were my only family at the time. I started hyperventilating, Draco saw this and ran over to me and picked me up and I calmed down as we got out of the neighborhood. He set me down and we walked home. I couldn't deal with that stress. When we arrived home, Draco said to wait outside for a minute. I nodded.

Draco~

I went in and saw that everyone was ready, Cami and Vele, Blaise and Theo, and Remus. "Okay, ready, come in Riv!" I said, hiding behind a counter. She came in, "SURPRISE!!!" We all yelled. She jumped and then laughed. She hugged her uncle, her friends, and high fived Theo and Blaise. "We have presents for you!" Cami said enthusiastically. She then handed a HUGE present to her. "Cami! You didn't have to! Really!" She said to Cami. Cami just 'nah man'ed her. She opened the large present and saw why it was so big. It was a box of JUST notebooks. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" River said to Cami. Cami hugged her and then Vele gave her present to River. It was really big. River opened it to find a box full of JUST candy. "Awesome!" She then hugged Vele. Theo and Blaise gave their present to her. It was a weird looking potion, 'feel better potion' Theo had said. She laughed and put it with her other gifts. Then Remus gave her an envelope. And she squealed. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"
"River, I have a, important question." I got down on one knee. "Will you marry me?"
"Of course!"

River~

It's late and me, Draco, Blaise, Theo, and the girls are up. "So guys, me and Draco, have a little announcement, and Draco, I have a surprise for you!" I said excitedly. "Well, uh, I'm kinda, pregnant."
"DRACO WHATEVER YOUR MIDDLE NAME IS MALFOY!! PREPARE TO DIE!!!!!" Vele said. "Oh, my Uncle Remus is already gonna kill him." I said, we all burst out laughing. "And Draco, my uncle Remus is moving, and gave me the deed to his house!" I said excitedly. He picked me up happily.

Draco~

Me and the guys were in the guest room. "So, your gonna be a father?" Theo asked me. I nodded. "Don't worry guys, I'll still be around, just, have a child. It's weird to think about."

River~

"A child! A precious baby!" Vele said. I laughed nervously as I, was really scared. I wasn't ready to become a mother. My own mother was dead and gone by the time I was three days old. "So, how'd happen?" Cami asked.. I blushed, played with the end of my pillow case and looked at the floor. "You really wanna know?" I asked. They both nodded. "After the quittich match, we went to the room of requirement and you know..." I said. I then went to the door. "I have to use the restroom I'll be back,"
"But you have a bathroom in your-"
Suddenly, the door came open and we all laughed as Draco, Blaise, and Theo tumbled onto my floor. Theo and Blaise were blushing, so were Cami and Vele. I then made the connection. They liked each other. "Draco, can I speak to you, privately?" I asked. He nodded and we went into the hallway. "You saw how Blaise looked at Vele and how Cami looked at Theo. We gotta get these crazy kids together." I said.
"Theo and Cami? Vele and Blaise?"
"No Theo and Blaise. Of course Cami with Theo and Vele with Blaise!" I said. He laughed and we came back in. "How about we play, seven minutes in heaven!!!" I said. They all blushed. "Okay, any volunteers? No, okay Cami, Theo!" I said. I shoved them into the closet with protests from them. "And uh, Vele and Blaise, get into my wardrobe before I shove you in myself." I said, locking my closet door. They jumped into the wardrobe. Draco looked at me with his mouth slightly open. "Close your mouth before you catch flies." I said, closing it gently. He laughed and we waited for them to come out. They all came out blushing. "So did you confess your love?" I asked. Blaise and Theo grew a brighter red. "Kissed him, maybe?" I said, looking directly at the girls (mostly Cami) they blushed like a tomato painted red. "Okay so, are you all dating now?" The guys looked at the girl they liked and the girls looked at the guy they liked. Then they turned to me. "Yes." They all said in unison. "No kissing!" I heard Uncle Remus yell up the stairs. "He's super over protective, correct?" Blaise. I nodded. "Wouldn't let me do anything, when I was five, I got so angry when I was staying here. I was about to go outside with my cat, but he turned me around and locked the door. I had an outburst and I made a glass of water pour over his head. It was hilarious!" I said, laughing. Everyone laughed with me.

I went to sleep that night, tossing and turning. I was about a three months  pregnant and that was scary.

Hey guys! What a twist! Write baby names in the comments! Love you all, bye! 😜😜😜🤓🤓🤓😎😎😎