Why won't she tell me?

Draco~

I stared at her all day in our classes. She wasn't focusing today, and she usually is always focased and aces every test and quiz. But today, she kept staring off into space. At the end of the day, we all saw it, she did, I did. The Golden Trio, standing, looking up at the dead cat, the blood writing on the wall. But River was focused on something else. She was trailing along the wall. She was looking at something, like she could see through walls. And then, when we went back to the common room, she talked to me. "I saw something, behind the stone, it looked at me, it's eyes sorrow full. She was amazing, and, she looked like me." She said. I looked at her shocked. She looked up. "It was her." She said. I looked at her again. "Who was she?" I asked. She looks back at me, "I'll tell you later." She said. And then we went off to bed.

River~

I woke up with tears in my eyes. Saturday. I hang out with Harry today! I wiped my eyes and giggled happily. I got dressed in casual clothes and went down the stairs quickly, and then, me being the clumsy person I am, tripped on one of the stairs and as I expected the fall, it never came. "Be careful Riv!" Said Draco. I smiled and hugged him. "Will do, will do. Thank you Draco!" I said happily. We walked down to breakfast, well, Draco walked, I ran. "Slow down!" Draco called laughing. I smiled back. "No! Because if I slow down, you'll catch up and I'll have to run even faster!" I giggled out. We finally got there and I went back upstairs and brushed my hair and put on the necklace Draco got me. An hour later, I went out of the painting, and to the lobby. "Hi Riv!" Said a familiar voice. I looked behind me to see Harry. "Hi Harry!" I said, hugging him. He looked down at me and smiled. "Where are you taking me?" I ask, curious. "No where special, well without you it's no where special." I giggled, we were going to the tree. "I'm a new player on my quitich team!" I said excitedly. He smiled. "That's great!" He said, lifting my small form off the ground and swinging me around. I laughed and smiled.

Harry~

She was beautiful. Her black silky soft hair. Her smile. Her beautiful voice. I wonder what it sounds like when she sings? I sighed. "What's up with you?" Ron asked. I looked up. "Oh, uh, nothing." I said quickly. Hermione and Ron looked at me suspiciously. "Is it something about that Slytherin girl?" Hermione asked. I nodded. Ron just looked at his shoes. Weird. "Well we should all head to bed, we have classes in the morning." Hermione said, heading up the stairs to her dorm. We nodded and headed up to our dorm also. I got changed and got into bed. I will see you tomorrow, my River.

Draco~
*Flash back to Friday*
"Why do you look so happy today?" I chuckled. She giggled and hugged me. "I made the quitich team today!" She said. I picked her up and swung her around. "That's great!" I say as I set her down on the ground. She hugs me and I hug her.
*Flashback over*

She's hiding something. I know it. I can feel it. "Draco? Is everything okay?" She asks. I was about to say yes, but changed my answer. "No. Because your hiding something from." I say. She didn't meet my gaze. "I'm not hiding anything, much." She says softly. I look at her. "What is it?" I ask. She looks up. "I don't feel like talking about it right now..." she said. I nodded. "Well, I'm going to head to dinner...would you like to come Draco?" She asked. "No, I just need to think this all through..." I said. She nodded, and ran out the painting.

River~
I ran out crying. Why me? Why me? Why me? What have I ever done to hurt someone, to have this much damage in my life? I ran down the stairs and into the lobby, I couldn't see where I was going and ran into someone. I fell over,  I saw who it was, Harry. I put my knees up to my chest. He looked down at my small crying dorm. He held out his hand. I took it. He hugged me. "It's gonna be alright Riv. Who hurt you?" He asked. I didn't speak, I just cried harder. We stayed like that for awhile.

Draco~
I saw her and him. Did she like him? We're they dating? I felt heartbroken. Now I didn't care. But I did. I didn't stay. I walked back to the dorms and sat on a couch and waited for her to come back. An hour later, she walked back him slowly. She didn't meet my gaze. "Why?" I ask her gently. "Why do you like him?" I asked more sternly now. "I don't! He's my friend! What? Am I not allowed to pick my own friends now? Is that how this is? All my life I've been treated like trash, and Harry, he makes me feel, he makes me feel, like how you make me feel." She says, tears coming down now like a storm. "You wouldn't understand, Draco. Goodnight." She said, and walked away. I feel. I did this.

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update for a little while but, here's a new chapter! I hope you all enjoyed. Please have a wonderful day and go check out my other books!