World Cup Part 1

Draco~

We're going to the World Cup. It's going to be amazing. We all grabbed onto the portkey, I held her hand because I know how she hates them. It was done and over with quickly. We got our tent and then Mum said we could go out on our own. "Where to first Love?" I asked. She looked around. "That shop!" She said, pointing to a shop. I followed her and she immediately looked at the Bulgarian items. "Bulgaria fan are you?" I said. She looked at me with this 'duh' face. She then went back to looking for something. She picked out a hat and a really big shirt, that was only an adult small. "Hey, let me pay for them."
"Fine, as long as I get to pay for something you get. I nodded. We next went to a small candy shop, I got some chocolates. Then, for herself got a ton of candy, her sweet tooth is just too sweet! She also got something called twizzlers and Marshmallows. And she payed for it all. When we got back, it was a little late. She went and got changed and I changed. We then went back to the living space. And let's just say we ate A LOT of candy. She laughed as I tried a marshmallow. She said, and I quote. "Your eyes lit up so bright! Haha," and then she laughed. I loved her laugh, it was sweet and beautiful. Soon after, we went to bed.

Okay guys, sorry, but the World Cup chapters are going to be short, hope you enjoyed anyways! Also, I just had to add this song, it is not connected to this chapter. Anyways, Love you guys! See ya all later bye!