Him

River~

I felt tears cascade down my face as I held the letter. It wasn't fair. Tyler and Casey, Andrew, Carter, James, Carly. All killed in a fire. I felt my heart break. I sobbed. Someone knocked on the door. I wiped my tears away and opened it. "Ron, uh hi." I said. He looked down on my shorter smaller form. He hugged me. "What happened?" He asked.
"All of them, are-are. Dead. They're all dead, all of my family." I said softly. It was really early and we were the only ones up. "You have to tell someone! My mom! She can become your legal guardian! She can adopt you."
"If she does Ron, we would have to stop dating." I said. He nodded sadly.

Me an Ron broke up a week ago. Feelings were mutual. He said, he only really saw me as a little sister anyway. I nodded. Tomorrow, I'm getting adopted. "Dear? Is there anything we can do?" Asked Mrs. Weasley. I shook my head. We were at the secret head quarters of the The Order of The Phoenix. We couldn't tell Harry. And I felt heartbroken.

Harry came today. I haven't spoken in weeks since my family died. "River." Said someone. I looked back to see Sirius Black. "My daughter, it's nice to-"
"D-daughter?" I asked. He nodded. I ran to him. My dad. I didn't lose everything. That's why my last name changed to Black! And the Weasleys didn't adopt me! I went back to my father. I cried. My father...