I think I like you

Draco's POV

I got ready in a suit and waited for her. I sat on the couch that faced towards the girls dorms. And then, the most beautiful creature, walked down the stairs. I waited at the bottom and took her hand. "You look lovely tonight Riv..." I said. She blushed.

"Your not so bad yourself." She replied. We walked.

"Where was the party again?" I asked.

"It's just over in the great hall...one of my closest friends is hosting it. See! There he is!" She replied as we arrived. I glared at the boy. "Draco, meet Dash! He's like a brother to me!" She said cheerfully. I calmed down. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked nothing like River. River, had black hair, and had eyes that were different colors, orchard and emerald. She looked up into my grey eyes, and I looked down on her small form.
I smiled. We walked in. "Come Draco, let's dance. Please!" She begged. I rolled my eyes and took her hand. We walked onto the dance floor and started dancing. At about, nine, we left. When we got back to the common room, we hugged. "Thank you, Draco. I had fun tonight. We must do it again sometime. Dragon." She said.

"Dragon?" I asked. She looked up at me with a smile.

"Yep! Your my Dragon! And no one else can call you that!" She said cutely.

"Okay then." I chuckled.

"Well, goodnight, Dragon!" She said walking up the stairs to the girl's dorms.

"Night Carmen." I said walking to the boy's dorms. "I think I like you." I whispered.