I'm-WHAT?!

River~

I woke up and ran to the bathroom. I threw up, this had been happening for a week now, and I don't want Draco to know, but I think I'm pregnant. It was almost Christmas break, I would have to tell him.

I hurried to the train and sat with Draco. Draco was coming over for winter break and it would be nice. "I have a healer appointment tonight so you'll be at my house, kinda without me." I said. Draco looked worried. "I could come with you." He said. I shook my head. It's fine Draco. I'm almost seventeen, I can handle it myself." I said. He sighed and nodded.

We arrived at Uncle Remus' and I showed him the couch he would sleep on. "Remus gets overprotective. But you can put your stuff in my room." I said to him. He nodded. An hour later, I headed out to the healer's.

I walked into St. Mungos and went to the front desk. "I'm here to see Healer Tanner." I said to the receptionist. She nodded. "Room 301 on the third floor." I nodded and headed off. I arrived at the door and walked in. The Healer's assistant was in there. "Sit here dear and she'll be in in a minute." She said and then walked out. I sat up on the table as I was told and waited. Five minutes later, the Healer walked in. "Hi, I'm Healer Tanner and I'm here to examine you today. Is there any reason why you scheduled this appointment today?" She asked. I bit my lip nervously. "I think I might be pregnant." I said. "Well, let's see then. Would you like a muggle pregnancy test or would you just like me to examine you?"
"Pregnancy test first."
"Alright, here you are." She said. I took it and ran to the bathroom. I did my business and I waited five minutes. I picked up. It was positive. I dropped it. I picked it up, put it in a bag the Healer gave me and ran back. I gave it to her and she looked at me. "Your pregnant." I nodded.

When I got home, I saw my Uncle and Draco sitting very uncomfortable in the kitchen. "I'll cook you non-social birds." I said and began cooking New England Chowder. When I finished, I gave both of them a serving. I began to walk upstairs. "Aren't you gonna have some?" Remus asked. I shook my head. "Not hungry." I went upstairs and tried to figure out how to tell them.

Uncle Remus came up and I burst into tears. He looked throughly shocked and worried. He looked at the book I had in front of me, it was the one about puberty and pregnancy and it was opened to the pregnancy page. "Your, pregnant?" I nodded still crying. He hugged me and rubbed my back soothingly. "Who?"
"Draco Malfoy."
"DRACO MALFOY GET YOUR BUTT UP HERE!" Remus yelled. I stood frozen. "I um, didn't tell him yet." I said quietly. Draco got up there and looked at me. "I'll leave you two alone." He said. I looked at him with a pleading look. He looked sorry and then left. Draco looked at me concerned. "I'm pregnant."