Summer

River~

I waved bye to my brothers as they drove off. I knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer it. Draco answered. "Love!" He exclaimed. I smiled, as he picked me up in a hug. "Dragon!" I said. But then I looked at him, "Love? Did you give me a nickname?" Asked hopefully. He smiled. "Do you like it?" He asked. I nodded. "I love it." We went inside. I had my things. Tyler and Casey were going to a camp all summer, and all my other brothers had business trips, so I was staying with the Malfoys all summer. "I'll show you everything." He said. I nodded and followed him. He showed me the guest room, which had it's own bathroom, the kitchen and dining room, the living room, and all other essentials. He then showed me his room, well the outside of it. I reached for the doorknob. "Your not coming in here Love." He said, but I quickly turned the doorknob and he stumbled. I walked in and sat on his bed. "Your very smart." Draco said. "Yeah, I've up stairs, so yeah I'm SO smart." I say laughing. He joins me.

Draco~

It's been a week since she got here, and I need to know, why she STILL isn't getting much sleep. "Hey, Love?" I call up the stairs. She appears at the top of the stairs. "Yes Dragon?" She asks happily. I smile. "Would you like to go for a walk?" I ask, trying not to sound suspicious. She nods. "Let me just get something first." She says and disappears off to her room. I quickly grab my phone off the counter and wait for her. She comes down, ready. "Let's go!" She says. I smile and we head to a tree near my house. She puts one of her earbuds in and the other in my ear. I listen, this is a description, of her. "This is, you." I tell her. She blushes and looks at the ground. "No, no. I'm not beautiful." She says. I put my hands on her shoulders and I look directly in her eyes. "You are the most beautiful being I have ever seen. Don't you see? When will you see Love?" I ask. She just turns away. "Draco stop." She says. "But Love, you are beautiful." I say again. "Draco, I said stop, please." She says near tears. "But Love-" She interrupts. I just look at her. "They said it too. They said I was beautiful. They said, your amazing. And then, they hurt me." She says. And I see a scar on her arm I never saw before, from, what looks like, a knife. "Who hurt you? Who? Please tell me!" I say. She shakes her head. "No, not now. This year though. I-I promise." She says. I nod worriedly. We continue till we get to the tree. I sit at the bottom of the tree, I expected her to as well, but she didn't. She left her phone in the grass and climbed the tree. I smiled at her athletic-ness. She then hung from a branch beside me. "I, have a question, Love." I said softly. "Yes Dragon?" She replied. "Would you like to go out with me?" I asked. She blushed. Then she kissed my cheek. "Yes my Dragon." She said.  And that was that.

River~

It's been a month now, of summer vacation and with me and Draco dating, it's heaven. Today, I went to the tree early in the morning, before Draco was awake.

Draco~

I looked everywhere. Where is she? Is she okay? Is she hurt? Did someone take her? I need frigging answers people! I went outside. Maybe she came out here? I ran to the tree, and there she was, sitting at the trunk of the tree. I picked her up in my arms and held her tightly. She hugged me back. "What's up?" She asked casually. "Like you don't know? You left without consulting me!" I said slightly angered. She looked down. She later her head on my chest. "I'm sorry, you weren't up yet, so I came out here. I always do things like this at my house. Except, I go into the woods." She said. "Oh! And I always play with the nicest pack of wolves-" she said. I cut her off. "Wolves?! Are you crazy?! Did they every hurt you?" She shook her head. "Of course not!" I sighed in relief. "Draco, please, never worry about me. I don't need to lose another." She whispered the last part. I ignored it. "Come Love, let's go eat breakfast." I said softly. She nodded and leaned into me. My arm across her shoulders, her leaning into me, it was a cliche love scene, but it was perfect.

River~

Draco won't let me be alone anymore, afraid I'll leave the house again. It's been two months since I arrived. It's been perfect. Right now, I get a moment alone to write to Vele.

Dear Vele,
Summer break with Draco is great. We're dating now, and it's brilliant! I wish you could of came over this summer, but my brothers were SOOOOO busy. See you in a month...
Love, your best friend, River

I gave my owl midnight the letter. She went and I sighed. Summer would be over soon, school would start again. Ah, school. Perfect. Suddenly, an unfamiliar owl appeared at my window. I opened the window and took the letter.

Dear Ugly River,
Stay away from my dearest Draco! He was mine first. You will die if you touch him. You will burn, River Carmen, burn. I will make sure you stay away from him, if you don't, you know the cost,
~Carissa Markus

I burst into tears. Sobbing. Draco came in. "What's the matter Love?" He asked. I tried to hide the letter, but wasn't fast enough. He took it and read it. He held me. "No one, will ever hurt you, I promise." He said. I just cried into his chest.

Draco~

Tomorrow, we're going back to school. I will be happy to show every person that River is my Girlfriend. She's amazing. She's on the quitich team, she plays soccer (American soccer) and is beautiful. She is like an angel. And I hope she knows it. She also very smart. Wow. I guess I've sunken deeper in her eyes then I realized. She walked into my room, coming over to me. Her lip quivering. She hands me a letter. Another letter from Carissa Markus! How dare she threaten my Girlfriend again! I held River once again, calming her. She soon stopped crying. "Why don't we walk down to the tree?" I ask gently. She smiles and nods.