CHARACTERS

DON'T COPY MY WORK. IF YOU FIND MY STORY GREAT ENOUGH TO BE STOLEN THEN BELIEVE ME I ONLY HAVE ONE BRAIN LIKE ALL OF YOU. I DON'T HAVE ANY SUPER POWERS. I AM A HUMAN LIKE ALL OF YOU. IF I CAN DO IT YOU CAN DO IT TOO. DON'T COPY AND LET THE RIVER OF YOUR IMAGINATION FLOW. MAY BE YOU CAN CREATE EVEN BETTER WORK THAN THIS. IF NOT THEN YOU ARE DESTINED TO DO GREAT THINGS IN SOME OTHER FIELD YOU JUST HAVE TO DISCVER YOURSELF.

STAY BLESSED.

CHARACTERS

Xavier is an extremely handsome 6'2'' billionaire with dark aura around him. He does not show any mercy to his enemies.being alone after losing his parents at a young age of sixteen and facing world's dark side did that to him. He lives in house not home. After his parents he is supported by his three best friends uptill now. He has never seen love in anyone's eyes for him after his parents not even his friends sure he has seen pride,care,worry and look of brotherhood for him in their eyes but not love not even in the eyes of women who drool over him with lust and greed filled eyes and he takes full advantage of it, using them for pleasure and paying them for their services in one way or another. He is not afraid to destroy his enemies to the point where they want to commit suicide. Tears means nothing to him. He does not smile let alone laugh. Only arrogant smirks are there on his handsome face

Stella is smart, beautiful, very much honest and can't keep how she feels to herself. She didn't know about her parents because she spent 18 years of her life in an orphanage. For her mother Mary was her mother until she passed away when Stella was 16. Stella doesn't trust anyone not even her best friends. But she will never break anyone's trust. She cares about her friends but doesn't expect anyone to care about her. She doesn't give shy smiles. She had never blushed. she doesn't scream only yell at others when she is angry beyond limits. She is fearless.most important she had never cried not even when she lost mother Mary. She doesn't know what are tears of joy and what are tears of sadness. She believes in God, her destiny and herself . She doesn't know what love is and she is scared of love because it always results in broken heart but for her heart is too much precious, more important than her life. She does not want her heart to be broken that is why she has caged her heart with ice walls around it. She is 5'2'', not too thin not obese, for her she is normal with chubby cheeks, beautiful innocent looking baby blue eyes,thick and long eyelashes, cupid bow lips and soft pale skin. She looks like an innocent and fragile angel. But in reality she is hot headed,stubborn,hardworking and extremely intelligent with high IQ level. Her most important quality is that she is manipulative which she does not use much until she is left with no choice. No one can win an argument with her because of her logical reasons not even our own Xavier.