CHAPTER # 36

CHAPTER # 36

FEW MONTHS LATER

I was working in my office that was present in our mansion and my pregnant wife was taking rest in our bedroom.

At first, I was worried about her health. I mean, she was carrying our child, she needed extra care, extra protection and extra love.

But she helped me to stop over thinking and got me out of my negative thoughts. Then I was enjoying those moments, taking care of your pregnant wife, witnessing changes in her, her mood swings, her cravings, everything was just so beautiful.

From the day we discovered that we were going to become parents soon, I realized that life had become so beautiful.

Everyday feeling her belly swelling with our growing child was just amazing.

Making special dishes in breakfast, lunch, dinner and lots of vanilla shakes for my wife was so enjoyable.

I forbid her to enter the kitchen and I didn't trust anyone enough to allow him or her to make food for my baby girl. Who knows that they washed their hands before making food for my wife? I couldn't take any risk when it came to her well being. So, I was her personal chef and she loved my food.

It was such a beautiful feeling when I was feeding her and feeling her baby bump while she was sitting in my lap. But my baby girl loves me a lot, she would start to feed me as well, being concerned about my health.

The best thing about her pregnancy was that she was always horny for me. She was horny because of pregnancy hormones and I ? Well, I am always horny for her, no need for special pregnancy hormones like her.

It's the dream of every man to see and experience the love of his life swollen with his child and risking her health, bearing physical stress to give birth to his child.

What more can a woman do to prove her love for you other than this?

She loves me so much that sometimes I ask myself what did I do to deserve her, to deserve her love?

No matter how much she smiled at me.

No matter how much glowing she looked due to her pregnancy but it was a fact that she was anemic, she felt pain, backache, nausea, cramps etc.

She was going through a lot of physical stress to give birth to our child, the symbol and evidence of our love.

She would always giggle when I was feeling her bump for our child.

It was a magical moment in our life when we both felt our baby's first kicks.

My wife was getting more desirable and was looking more hot with each passing day. Her pregnancy suited her so much that I wanted her to be pregnant all our life but it couldn't happen because one, she only wanted three kids maximum and two, I couldn't become so selfish to let her go through the physical stress again and again.