CHAPTER # 17

CHAPTER #17

Only three days were left in our marriage.

Wow! I am going to become Stella's officially wedded husband and she is going to be my officially wedded wife.

Then our wedding night would come, our first time together for which I am super excited. But why time passes with the speed of a snail when you are getting what you desire?

Thank God! All the arrangements were finalized on time. Our shopping was also complete.I had even packed my secret red suitcase for our honeymoon. It was filled with latest collection of Victoria Secrets lingerie which I bought for Stella to wear on our honeymoon. It also had bikinis. There were 30 sets of lingerie and 30 sets of bikinis. One for each day as I was planning to rip each one of them into shreds.

Yeah! I am a pervert but just for my baby girl.

It wasn't my fault that my baby girl was so beautiful. I was snapped out of my dirty thoughts about my fiancee by her phone call. I think she was missing me just like I was missing her.

"I love you, baby girl. " I said instead of hi or hey. It had became my greetings to her everyday.

"Xavi! I am coming to your office in three hours. There is something important I want to discuss. " she said in a serious tone which she used with me before our love confession.

I sat up straight and asked, "baby girl, is everything alright? You can tell me anything. You know that right? "

"Xavi, I will. I will tell you everything. Please just wait for me.'' she then hung up on me.

What has happened? Did I do something wrong?

She used to say ' I love you too ' to me whenever I would say ' I love you ' to her. Then again she was cheerful and happy these past few weeks then what happened?

Don't tell me she found out about the red suitcase and thinks of me as a pervert. But I love her so much, so what if I have some dirty thoughts about her I don't mind if she has any sinful thoughts about me.

No! That's not the problem. Stella is sensible and logical. There is something that is disturbing her. Let's wait and find out.

Right after two and a half hours, my friends and their wives came into my conference room where I had been waiting for Stella. Now what were they up to?

"Guys what are you doing here?'' I asked them as they were taking their seats around the conference table.
Is there a meeting about to happen in my own conference hall that I am not aware of?

"Stella, your baby girl called us to be here in three hours in her no nonsense serious tone.'' said Roman.

Just when I was about to open my mouth, my baby girl came into the room with a man around my age walking behind her.

"Stella, what is going on baby girl?''I asked her softly when she was standing in front of me. She hugged me tight which I returned then she pulled away and looked at me like she was trying to find something. The man behind her cleared his throat. It was then I recognized him as the most successful and talented lawyer, Mr. Jason Morgan. I know him because he was my lawyer in some cases in the past.

"Xavi, meet Jimmy.....I mean Mr. Jason, my lawyer.'' said Stella.

I looked at her surprised, "your lawyer?''

Jason extended his hand to me for a handshake and said, "Mr. Xavier, Sir, I and your fiancee, belong to the same orphanage. And Ella, you young lady stop calling me Jimmy in front of my clients. He used to be my very important client.'' said Jason.

She responded, "Jimmy you still call me Ella. Did I ever complain about that to you?''

"Ella, please think about my image and reputation, it doesn't go well with the name Jimmy. You should think about that as a little sister. Don't forget I am your elder brother.'' Jason said making me sigh in relief that he was her brother.

"Don't play that elder brother card on me if I didn't force you to take that vow of giving your virginity after marriage, you would never have been able to get Jacqueline as your wife.'' she said with a serious face making all of us shocked.

"You gave your virginity to your wife after marriage?'' asked Roman surprised because for him it was impossible. Both Jason and Stella rolled their eyes and Stella said to Roman, "Oh! Did that sounds impossible to you Roman. Well it is for a cheater husband like you.'' that made Roman and Stella glare at each other. I interrupted them from their glaring contest, "baby girl, you said there was something important that you wanted to tell me?'' I said helping her to sit in front of me with Jason sitting on our one side.

She looked straight into my eyes and said, "Xavi, I want to marry you right now by signing this marriage contract. Jason!'' then Jason passed her a folder which she took from him without breaking our eye contact.