CHAPTER # 14

CHAPTER#14

She kept giggling and I kept saying 'I love you ' to her while swirling her around in my arms. I finally set her down on her feet and pulled away to see her smiling at me with her sparkling eyes. By that time, our friends reached us.

She then asked me with her big eyes and a pout on her face, looking curious, '' Xavier, do you really love me? ''

I smiled and said,''yes Stella, I really really love you more than anything.''

Then searching my eyes and face for any sign of lie, she asked,'' you are saying the truth right? You are not pretending to love me to take revenge from me? You really love me right? You are my Xavi?''

She looked so vulnerable for the first time that I got serious and cupped her cute chubby cheeks. While looking in her beautiful eyes, I opened up my heart only for her, for the first time in my life,

''Stella, I really love you.I have always loved you since the first time I saw you in that cafe. But I am not intelligent like you, that is why it took me two whole years to realize it. I love you. You are mine. And I am all yours. Only yours. My baby girl.''

Then again a powerful blow hit me when I saw pure love in her eyes. She leaned into my hands and adorably said, '' I love you too my Xavi. I am yours, only yours.'' Hearing this swelled my chest with so much happiness that I lost all control and kissed her forehead, then left cheek, right cheek and then finally her plump lips. It was magical, delicious kiss.
She tried to respond after few seconds. My innocent baby girl. I was going to deepen the kiss when I was interrupted by someone clearing his throat and Lucas saying, '' easy man.''

I pulled away with a groan and still keeping my eyes closed, leaned my forehead against hers. Then I glared at my friends as it was the time they should have given us space and privacy. But no they had to interrupt our special moment. I felt the stare of Stella on my face and looked at her. She was smiling while blushing red with her two cute chubby fingers on her swollen red lips. It was again a memorable moment for me as my Stella was smiling at me and blushing because of me.
She said,'' Xavi, it was my first kiss.'' I was so much happy but then I asked her, ''Did you like it? Was it good?''

She blushed more and said,'' it was amazing, Xavi''.

I didn't know what I liked the most, her confession that I was her first kiss or the nickname she gave me and how she calls me Xavi with so much love.

'' yes Xavi, it was a sight to see.'' said Roman. Stella and I both glared at him.

''Don't you dare call me that.''

''Don't you dare call him that. ''

We both yelled in unison. Then getting surprised like everyone we looked at each other and again yelled in unison.

'' Only she can call me that.''

''Only I can call him that.''

Then again we looked at each other surprised. Lucas chuckled and Ace said with a stoic face and raised eyebrow,'' What a coordination?''

Ignoring them and a very scared Roman I asked Stella impatiently, '' Stella, lets get married.''
she looked surprised.
Didn't she want to marry me? Am I not marriage material?
Lucas laughed and said,'' no engagement dude?'' and all my friends joined him repeating my accusations on them at their weddings.
Stella made me face her by placing her small chubby hand on my cheek and said, '' Xavi, it's not how it is done. First you ask me to be your girlfriend right now. Then we will go on five romantic dates then you will have to propose me in the most romantic way ever known to mankind. After that we will go on three romantic dates as fiancee before marriage. And lastly I want a grand wedding with only few people who are close to us.''

I was confused,'' Stella, baby girl how can a wedding be grand with only few people?''
She sighed and said,'' a wedding is made grand not by the guest list and number of people but by the love and efforts from both groom and bride sides to make it the most memorable and special day of their life.''

I was touched and promised to fulfill her every wish. I kissed her soundly and said, '' your wish my command, baby girl. ''

'' No Xavi, there are no commands in love, there is only pure love.'' she smiled so big for me for the first time ever with so much love glistening in her eyes that I couldn't help myself but thank God for giving me eyes so I could see her.
I realized that I would never get tired of looking at her face for the rest of my life. I kissed her not being able to control myself while carrying her in my arms not letting her feet touch the ground.
She pulled away making me groan and said,'' Xavi, ask me to be your girlfriend.'' Oh! I forgot that. Clearing my throat and allowing her feet to touch the ground without removing my arms from her waist I asked her,'' Stella, baby girl will you be my girlfriend? I promise you will get the best boyfriend in this world in return.''

She giggled and looked down while blushing. Then she looked at me and smiled shyly at me. She said,'' yes my Xavi, I will be your girlfriend but in return I want the best boyfriend as you promised.''

All our friends laughed and clapped in happiness for us. It was the happiest moment of my life or may be the start of our happy life together.