CHAPTER # 8

CHAPTER # 8

Xavier POV:

Wow. What an amazing life I have.(sarcasm)

I was so irritated right then, so much annoyed. My third best friend Roman was getting married, one month after the wedding of Lucas. He was following the same path, direct wedding, no engagement.

What is wrong with my friends?

Out of all the girls in the world why they must have to marry Stella's friends?

I was actually dreading to go there because it was our

THIRD meeting,

THIRD wedding in the past three months and I'm sure our

THIRD world war.

It was same as always

We waited for her as she was busy preparing the perfect surprise for her friend.

She said hi to me with a serious face and smiled towards her friends.

She even smiled at the people while walking down the aisle with me. For her highness every one deserved her smile except me, her smile was too expensive for a mere slave like me. That's what she thought I guess that she was a mighty Queen and I was her slave.

I HATE IT

She gifted her best friend Sarah a beautiful dress for her reception as the wedding gown was Roman's choice.

Well as we all knew she gave the best and thoughtful wedding gifts to her friends. Their most special feature was they were personally made by her.

Yes, you guessed it right she gifted Sarah her reception gown which was stitched by her. It was also decorated by real roses. Everyone fell in love with the dress and Sarah was so much happy and thankful to her after wearing it that she hugged Stella real tight with glistening eyes but I noticed one thing, when her friends used to get emotional they shed tears, tears of happiness. But I had never seen her emotional or even with tears of happiness.

When the people were dancing on the dance floor, Roman carried his wife in his arms to go to their honeymoon without having dinner but he was stopped by none other than Stella who gave her friend packed food because food is important to her. She also threatened her friend to finish it and not share it with Roman as he was the one taking her without caring for her dinner only caring about his hunger for her.

And how can I forget that again it was Stella who caught the bride's bouquet for the third time

I was standing near the bar talking with Lucas and Amelia. Stella came towards us from no where and cut off our talk by asking Amelia with a smile.

''who is that guy in black tux talking to Ace and Amanda?''

I immediately looked there to find Roman's cousin Nathan who was a year or two older than Stella. He was cute looking, with average height, lean body and friendly attitude. He was a good boy you can say.

I turned my attention to Stella when I heard Amelia saying,

''he is Roman's cousin Nathan. Why are you asking girl?''

She teased.

''because I like him, he is so cute and adorable, and I want to ask him out on a date.'' she said shrugging her shoulders.

My eyes widened and I turned to glare at that bastard. What does he have that I don't?

I'm more successful than him.

I'm more handsome than him.

I have more money.

I'm a billionaire and he is not.

I have a great body with muscles and freaking eight packs while he is lean and doesn't have muscles let alone six packs. Huh eight packs like mine is a dream for him.

Wait what she said before he is cute! Adorable!

Why can't I be cute and adorable?(whined in thought)

(composing himself)

Well I don't need to be cute and adorable,her cuteness and adorableness is enough for both of us.

I turned my attention to her to know what she was going to do or more like how was she going to ask him out on a date?

She tapped on his shoulder and introduced herself. He was surprised to know that a beautiful girl approached him. She talked to him with her adorable smile. She wasn't flirting with him by unnecessarily touching his arm and maintained a respectful distance. These things kept me from losing my sanity. She asked him for dance making me furious. It's the third wedding and she didn't danced with me for once. I turned to Lucas and Amelia to find them already observing me with a smile but quickly looked somewhere else to hide their smiles. I took Amelia's hand and said,

''let's dance Amelia'' leaving a fuming Lucas behind I made my way to dance floor. I started to dance with Amelia's one hand on my shoulder and other in my hand. I maintained a distance between us because she was my friend's wife and I respected her as my sister.

Stella and Nathan were dancing with her hands around his neck and his hands on her beautiful curvy waist. Thank God they were maintaining a respectful distance. She was respecting him but she always had to humiliate me. They were dancing and laughing then he twirled her two times making her giggle and making my blood boil. She then said something to him making him blush. She laughed and pinched his blushing cheeks.

Then she did something that made me to stop dancing and to remain rooted to my place. She kissed him on his cheek.

I WAS JEALOUS.

Realizing that I turned around and walked towards the door but her giggles made me stop in my tracks and I lifted a nearby table and smashed it to the ground making them to stop their dance and look at me alongwith everyone in the hall.

I looked at Stella while taking deep breaths and she rewarded me with her expressionless face. After few moments of staring eachother I left her in the hall and walked out.

So she doesn't like me because...

I'M NOT CUTE AND ADORABLE!