CHAPTER # 37

CHAPTER # 37

FIVE YEARS LATER

I woke up by hearing a lot of hushed whispering around me. Still closing my eyes I tried to turn around in bed to cuddle my baby girl but I couldn't move because I felt a weight on my chest and something was holding both of my arms.

Then I felt small, soft hands of my daughter on my forehead. I opened my eyes to see Stella lying over my chest, my two sons on my left and right arms and then I looked up to see my one year old daughter smiling at me sitting above my head.

Then all of a sudden Stella sat on my stomach, Xander and Xion also sat on the bed still holding my arms.

Stella said," OK, ready? 1,2,3,....."

Then they sang in unison.

" Happy birthday to you, Xavi.'' sang Stella

" Happy birthday to you, Dad.'' sang my sons.

" Happi bawrthda tho you, Dada.'' sang my daughter.

After completing their song they all showered flower petals on me. I was so much happy. My daughter was brushing the petals away from my face with her small hands saying, " Happy Dada."

She was so cute and adorable just like her mother.

Then all of them attacked me.

Xander and Xion were kissing my left and right cheeks.

My daughter Stacy gave a wet kiss on my forehead and my Stella kissed my lips.

I was over whelmed with so much happiness.

I got up and hugged my family close to my chest with our laughter echoing around our home.

After having breakfast we cut the cake still in our pyjamas.

A lazy, comfy and super happy birthday celebration, you could say.

I cut the cake while holding Stacy in my arms. Xander, Xion and Stella were singing the happy birthday song.

I took a piece of cake and fed it to my baby girl, Stella. Then I fed it to Xander and Xion.

My little princess in my arms got impatient and punched the cake. Then she smeared the cream all over her face while eating her small fist.

I and Stella laughed at her cuteness and we also licked her creamy fist while she giggled in response.