CHAPTER # 22

STELLA'S DRESS

STELLA'S DRESS.

XAVIER'S LOOK.

CHAPTER # 22

Entering the club, I was in my killer mode. I was glaring at every man who was eyeing my baby girl. My friends were in the same condition. Well! At least I was not alone. All of a sudden my and Stella's hands got separated by the drunk dancing crowd. The lights started flashing on the music. I shouted her name over the loud music, frantically trying to find her in the crowd. Then I felt a small and warm familiar body hugging me tight. I looked down and at the same time the lights stopped flashing. I looked down at the most beautiful and adorable smiling face that belongs to my baby girl. She leaned near my ear and said, "told you Xavi. We are stuck together, forever.'' Pulling away she smiled at me and said, "I will never leave you.'' We leaned towards each other and kissed passionately. We didn't realize that we were already surrounded by our friends exclaiming "oh!'' in unison. We pulled away from each other to find them smirking at us.
Roman said, "I think they are practicing their first kiss as husband and wife for tomorrow.'' all of them smiled in happiness making me smirk and wink at them while Stella huffed in annoyance. Then grabbing my arm she dragged me to the bar, leaving my friends to grind with their wives on the dance floor.

We both sat on the stools. I got an idea and said, "Baby girl, lets pretend that we are strangers that are meeting for the first time in the club.'' She excitedly said "OK!'' she then turned towards the bar. I on the other hand became my old self, the cocky, handsome and sexy Xavier that women couldn't resist. But not anymore as I am only reserved for my baby girl. All my sexy looks are only for her.
I opened some of the top buttons of my shirt exposing my toned chest. Yeah! My toned chest. I was working out to look hot for my wife. I had to look my best for our wedding night.

With my signature smirk I said, " Hey my beautiful angel, can I buy you a drink?'' She turned around on her stool and looked at me with a seductive look, raising her eyebrow she said, "excuse me?''

My heart skipped a beat at the best seductive look in the world. She was making it very hard for me to wait for tomorrow night. Quickly composing myself I touched her arm, brushing my fingers on her smooth, soft skin. I said, "I want to buy you a drink, sweetheart.'' She giggled returning to her adorable self and said, " you are so cute, Xavi.'' I slumped my shoulders and whined, "Stella! I am not cute. Hell! I had put on my signature, most hot and sexy look that every woman crave for.'' She laughed a little at my present state. I on the other hand was amused by her laugh. She said, "Xavi, they are other women and I am your Stella, my cute teddy bear.'' saying this she gave me a quick kiss on the lips. But I cupped her face and brushing my nose with hers said, " Can't you get anymore lovable?'' she again giggled making me smile in contentment.