CHAPTER # 13

This chapter is dedicated to @LiyanaRikers

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

CHAPTER#13

I said with a sigh,''What can I say? I have always been jealous of you all, her friends. Because she cares for you, gave you thoughtful gifts made by her on your weddings, she fought for you with my influential powerful billionaire friends, she is the best friend anyone can ask for as she is selfless. I always wonder if she cares about her friends so much how much she will care and cherish the person she will love?And thinking about the person whom she will fell in love with, I felt more jealous. She values every person in her life, even the guys she asked out on only one date. How much she will value the person she will love the most in the world? You remember, once she said to you that expectations leads to disappointments and love leads to heartbreak. She is afraid to fall in love because she is afraid of heartbreak. She doesn't trust anyone because she doesn't want to get hurt by someone breaking her trust. She is an angel. She didn't give few dollar bills but a good life to a homeless kid she saw on her way. She would save billions of a billionaire like me but would only ask for one billion, that too not for her but for orphans. I think the more I am getting to know her the more I am falling for her.''

While saying all this I turned to glass window but when I turned around I saw my friends and their wives with mouth wide open. It was a weird sight to see.
"you are completely into her man! We must salute the most loving romeo of us all'', said Lucas.
Ace as usual being a man of few words said, '' good luck''.

Amanda said,'' you know her more than anyone in the world, Xavier.''

Our meeting was interrupted by ringing of Sarah's phone. We all got silent and alert as it was my baby girl. She put her phone on speaker and answered her phone as I gestured her to do it.

'' Hello! Sarah''.

'' Yes Stella, how are you?''

''I am going to die Sarah.'' she said making me worried so much about her.

'' What are you talking about Stella?''

''I am going to die of heartbreak as I am in love.''

Hearing that I slumped on my seat defeated.

''With who?'' asked Sarah and I decided to kill him today.

''I am in love with Xavier. He is an asshole like his friends. He will break my heart, he will hurt me. He will leave me pregnant just like how Roman left you. He will accuse me to be after his money just like how Ace did to my friend. He will be a possessive fool like Lucas or may be he will be worst. I tried so hard to prevent myself from even liking him as he is the most cute guy I have ever met. I denied my feelings for him because of his friends who are jerks and assholes. The time proved that I was right about them being jerks and out of all the people in the world, Xavier had to have such friends. To fight my attraction for him, I used to annoy him. But, my God, he looks even more cute when he is annoyed. Last night, when he ran after me like a mad bull with a promise in his eyes to never let me go, I wanted him to run after me like that all my life. I am really in love with him." I was smiling like a crazy person and decided not to kill the person she loves.

'' What if he doesn't love me back?I can't bear it I am going.''

I was alarmed at the sound of her leaving and whispered to Sarah,'' Ask her where is she?''

Sarah asked her and she said,'' I am at the park near my apartment.''

I gestured Sarah who said,'' we are coming.''

We all went in our cars to the park. All the way to park I was thinking about what she said about her leaving me. I couldn't let her go. After reaching the park, we were searching for her. Roman put a hand on my shoulder and said,'' Xavier! I think that's your baby girl.'' I turned to where he was pointing and saw her. I walked, then started to run towards her. I wanted to shorten the distance between us quickly. When she turned and saw me. I lost it, I shouted on the top of my lungs.

''STELLA! I LOVE YOU.'' she heard it and sighed in relief. She was smiling for me. I ran and kept shouting

'I love you,Stella. '

Her smile widened. I caged her in my arms, then carrying her in my arms I swirled her round. She kept laughing and I kept shouting

'I LOVE YOU '