CHAPTER # 26

CHAPTER # 26

"Stella, let's go to the beach.'' I said selecting the bikini, I wanted her to wear from the famous red suitcase.

Yeah! I brought it here. I didn't let her pack anything saying that I had managed it all.

We were on our honeymoon for a month. All through the month, we would only wear revealing clothes. I was going to wear only boxers like I was wearing right then. All my boxers were matching to her bikinis and lingerie.

Just thinking about Stella wearing only bikinis and lingerie for a month got me so excited. I was interrupted from my erotic thoughts about my wife by my baby girl saying, "Xavi, let me tell you in advance I have never wore a bikini before. So don't expect me to be like the models you enjoyed ogling in the magazines in your teenage life.''

I turned to her,"Why didn't you wear any bikinis before like your friends when, in fact you have an amazing body that I saw on our wedding night?.....Um....How did you know I ogled bikini models in magazines in my teenage life? Roman told you,right?''

She smirked, "I didn't wear bikini because I don't think any guy deserves to see my immense beauty but since you are my husband and you have already seen it all so I have no issue. Secondly, no, Roman didn't told me anything as I am not interested in talking to that cheater. I knew about it because I used to ogle Calvin Klein male models in boxers and briefs in the magazines too in my teenage life.''

I was pissed hearing that,"What!''

She rolled her eyes and said, "Xavi, I didn't judge you so you don't have any right to judge me. We were teenagers.''

Calming down myself I took deep breaths.

She hugged my waist and said, " But you know something, I like what is all mine. I just love your eight pacs, my husband.''

Pulling her closer to me I said, "I will make sure I have eight pacs even when I am sixty year old man.''

Then I was waiting for my wife to come to the beach. She made a grand entry that I did a double take and snapped my neck looking at her. She made me drool at the sight of her wearing dark purple bikini on her porcelain skin.

I wolf whistled at her and in reply she made a real sexy pose for me. She walked seductively towards me and my eyes were glued to her creamy boobs. I remembered how I had worshipped them on our wedding night.

"My eyes are up here, Xavi.'' she said smirking.

We played in the sand and in water, chasing each other like maniacs.

What I really like about her is that when we are together we both can behave like two human beings who are clumsy, stupid, happy and carefree.

We were relaxing basking in the glow of the sun that was about to set. I was sitting on the sand and she was sitting on my lap. I was touching and feeling her soft smooth skin, massaging her arms and thighs with my finger tips. She was snuggled close to me with her back facing my front. I kissed her head and resting my cheek on her head I wished that the time might stop there and we would be like this forever. I closed my eyes in peace.

But my wife had some other plans. She started touching me or more like feeling my muscles.

She touched my chest, my back and my abs with her soft, warm, chubby hands. Did she not know what happens to me when she touches me with her chubby, small and beautiful hands? I was shivering and burning with desire. But my sweet wife didn't notice my needy and miserable state. She was tracing patterns not only on my chest but everywhere, down to my abs.