CHAPTER # 40

CHAPTER # 40

In the evening, we were sitting in the living room of Ace mansion, after having dinner.

My kids were really different from the kids of my friends, especially my sons.

Roman's sons were cocky womanizer just like their dad.

Ace's sons were serious and brooding billionaire businessmen, like their father.

Lucas had very carefree and flirty sons with good sense of humor.

All of their sons were popular in women.

But my sons, they were something else as of course they were Stella's sons. My sons were the only ones who were virgin before marriage and would visibly cringe when Roman's sons used to share their experiences with women like how they didn't care about anyone's feelings.

Like them, women also threw themselves at Xander and Xion but they never took advantage of it. Moreover, they kept a distance of one km from those women in the fear of their mother.

I am very proud of my sons as they are better as a man than myself, but I won't ever admit it to them because I am really thankful to my wife for that.

She had really outdone everyone else even her friends in the upbringing of our kids. Whenever I would thank her for it she would just smile and kiss me.

She had always been so sweet because she would always thank me instead that if I didn't support her she wouldn't be able to do it.

I felt myself really lucky to have her in my life.

I was sitting on the couch with Stella on my lap as she was showing me the decorations and venue for Xander's wedding while I was busy kissing my wife's jaw and neck.

Xander and Xion were sitting on my sides with their wives while Stacy was sitting on the single couch busy in her tab.

I heard Samantha whispering to Xander," Your Dad is so romantic even in this age.''

I looked at them along with Stella. Stella and Samantha giggled while I said," Oh! Thank you for the compliments dear, being romantic has nothing to do with age. Besides I am not old but a little bit mature you can say.''

Then looking at my baby girl with love I said," How can I control myself when I am blessed with a hot and sexy wife who looks like the elder sister of our sons rather than their mother? You are the most beautiful woman in the world, my baby girl.''

She blushed and I kissed her cupping her soft cheeks making our sons groaned. Huh! Jealous fellows.

Lily said," Awe, your father loves your mom so much. Look how beautifully he complimented her beauty and made her feel like a real woman. Learn something from your father, Xion. You never complimented me like that.''

Pulling away from the kiss Stella laughed at her kids amusingly while I smirked victoriously at my sons.

I said," Oh! My poor daughters-in-law, if you want I can give training to your husbands how to be a good husband.''

Just then Roman came with his two sons and sat in front of us. He said," Well, I think Xavier you should also tell them about your Casanova and playboy life.''

I and Stella glared at him while he laughed along with his sons. Then he narrated all of my past stories of how I was a womanizer and how I ogled bikini models in magazines with him in my teenage life.

My sons and even my daughter Stacy listened to him and looked at me in disappointment, shaking their heads.

Then Xion said," Mama, what did you saw in Dad that you married him?''