CHAPTER # 1

Xavier POV:

I was currently sitting in one of my best friend's office not discussing buisness but his married life. His name was Roman. He was a billionaire like me and my remaining two friends Ace and Lucas. We had been friends since kindergarten. We were inseparable in life and in buisness as well, we were not exactly buisness partners we all had our own companies that we used to run being on the CEO position. It was just that we used to always help eachother whether it was about life or about buisness. We always had eachother backs.

Well right then I was there for my friend Roman who had been devastated since his pregnant wife left him leaving a note behind, stating that she couldn't be with him. These five words shocked him to the core. He tried to find her by asking her friends about her but couldn't find her anywhere. He even asked her best friend and roommate Stella.

Yeah...... Stella.

Stella was the cutest devil on earth if you know what I mean. She was the most adorable and beautiful girl I had seen in my life, well until she would open her mouth to argue and fight with me. I should consider myself lucky because she hadn't fought with me using her fighting skills like she had punched Ace twice when she found her friend and Ace's wife Amanda crying due to heart break, for which obviously Ace was responsible. Though, that punch really was something because it brought some sense to him and they both then enjoyed their happily married life with a son. Apart from me, Lucas had also managed to keep himself safe from her fighting skills. When we asked about Sarah from Stella she was worried about her friend and angry on Roman for not taking care of her. She said she would also look for her friend but not with her best friend's asshole husband and only after finding her she would inform him.

It had been three months since Sarah left Roman without giving any reason. My friend was very depressed because he loved his wife,his life. He started to being drunk most of the times. He searched for her everywhere, he shut us all out and searched for his wife like a mad bull. When all his efforts went down the drain he appointed his private investigators to look for his pregnant wife. Then after one month, he returned to his previous life by being an idiot and started to being drunk in the bar. Every night he brought a new random girl from bar to his presidential suite to have a one night stand. He was all over the news. During all this time, his secretary Isabella took care of him, his work and his presidential suite where he lived after leaving his mansion because it reminded him of his wife. Last weekend, he announced his engagement to Isabella to media after spending steaming nights with her at his suite and having dirty lunch breaks at his office. The office lunch break part is quite disgusting for me because I like to keep my professional and personal life separate. When I asked him about this stupidity of him, he said that he had decided that he didn't want to do anything with Sarah, he just wanted his baby that was why his men were still searching for her and would keep an eye on her once she was found. After the birth of his baby he would snatch it from its mother and then Sarah could go wherever she wants to. He had decided to marry Isabella and he was also very clear about his relationship to her that he didn't love her and couldn't promise to be faithful to her. He would continue his womanizing ways even if he would be married to his pregnant wife and engaged to his secretary. She would only be his wife and his child's mother. But last night, he called me to pick him up from a bar and when I went there he was sobbing like a baby asking me to bring his wife back to her. He continued his sobbing and begging even, all through the way to his bed and even kept mumbling in his sleep. He was sitting in front of me staring at his office desk. All of a sudden he said," Xavier, why did she left_

He was intrupted by the loud slamming of his office door by none other than the Queen of my thoughts....wait WHAT! What did I just__

Shaking my head I reverted my attention back to her to find her dressed in black pants,black under shirt and brown button down shirt with few first buttons undone looking beautiful as ever. She was holding a newspaper in her hand which had the news of Roman's engagement. Isabella ran after her but she slammed the door on her face saying,"OUT! It's about family."
Then she locked the door making her way to Roman she said,"You bastard, what is this and this and this?" showing him more of the news papers filled with his pictures with his one night stands. Roman maintained his cold and stoic face showing her that he was not the least affected and on the other hand she was also not distorting her face with an angry expression but her beautiful eyes were throwing daggers at him.

Then she said something which shocked Roman

'' Do you know where Sarah is? I was with her for the last two weeks.''

''where is she?'' asked Roman immediately.

She smirked which did something weird to me and said,'' I'll definitely tell you.'' saying that she jumped on his office table in a blink of an eye and kicked him in the face making him fall down to the floor.
She quickly got down from the office desk to the floor near him and grabbed his collar and said,''She is there experiencing cramps,swollen feet,baby kicks,morning sickness,dizziness, depression and here you are pleasuring yourself with random women and getting engaged to your SECRETARY!''saying this she kicked him hard in his private area making him groan in pain and then she exclaimed while pointing to his private area ''This is the cause of every problem,why should I waste my energy breaking your bones? I will break this because you can't keep it in your pants.'' saying this she searched for something and grabbed the paper weight on his office desk making Roman and my eyes widened in fear for his manhood.''
She continued,''Say goodbye to your manliness Roman'' while attacking him and making me run to her direction.