CHAPTER # 9

CHAPTER # 9

Xavier POV:

After two days, I went to meet Lucas at his home but spotted Amelia and Amanda giggling after seeing something on Amelia's phone. After the greetings I asked what they were looking at as they were giggling and saying ''Aww''. Amelia gave me her phone and I saw selfies of Stella and Nathan in an amusement park. They were smiling, enjoying and looking like a cute couple. Then I heard Amelia's happy voice, '' Don't they both look so cute together. She took him to an amusement park for date and gifted him the hoodie he is wearing in the picture. She always do that, takes guys to dates and then she gives them a gift in memory of the date. She gives the best thoughtful gifts.'' I was seeing their pictures while listening to her ramblings. Then I saw that selfie where she was kissing him on his cheek and he was grinning while taking their picture. That made me so angry that I smashed Amelia's phone and without saying sorry I walked out of their house. A new phone was delivered to her that evening but after that incident, lets just say everyone kept their phones away from me and never shown me any pictures on their phones but just send it to my phone so I could smash my own phone for all I want.

Few months later.....

I was waiting for my friend Ace in the living room of his mansion.

It had been two days since he threw Amanda out of his house. I was so shocked as she had been a wonderful wife just like she had been a wonderful PA before. He may not have said it through words and confessed it but we all knew how much he loved her. He had gone out of his way to make her happy many times. I was going to talk to him about that matter because he couldn't just shut everyone out by remaining in the confines of his mansion. He had to let it all out. He had to be expressive about his feelings for once.

Amanda was probably staying with Stella. Well about Stella, I really tried to forget her by returning to my old ways, going to bars, drinking and finding a girl to spent the night with. But I lost my interest in other women, no matter how much sexy they were or how much revealing clothes they were wearing? I would just compare them to her as she is some epitome of beauty for me. At one time I seriously thought there was something wrong with my manhood because I wouldn't get turned on even when a sexy woman was grinding on me and rubbing herself on me. That tricks of women always worked on me but anymore.

Then again there was this thing that when I  used to think about Stella doing those tricks on me, my manhood would be like an alert soldier. It was so frustrating and painful. I didn't even know where she lived as she had found some other place to live after her friends got married. So to resolve that problem of mine, I got an idea one day. I went to a popular bar, got drunk to numb all my senses then a sexy woman wearing revealing dress approached me. I immediately took her to a hotel room and thought that I was taking Stella with me to spend a passionate night with her. Thinking of that woman as my Stella I instantly got hard down there. My plan was perfectly working. I kissed her thinking I was kissing Stella. We were in our undergarments when the thought of a fuming Stella came to my mind, she was looking so hot that I wanted to eat her alive. In my mind, she was shouting at me, ''XAVIER PROSTITUTE''.

At that moment I felt like I was the most worst person in this world. I felt like I was betraying Stella, like she was my wife who was waiting for me back at our home. Then I left that woman in the hotel room and went to my home to get some sleep. I realized that I'm betraying myself I didn't want to f*ck Stella, I would never do that to her,ever. I couldn't. I simply couldn't do it to her, ever.

I wanted to make love to her, I wanted to have a passionate night with her and I wanted to sleep cuddling her soft small body in my arms. But it was not possible.