CHAPTER # 10

CHAPTER # 10

Xavier POV:

Well, after getting his ribs broken, Ace was so thankful for it to Stella as after two days he got to know that he is going to be a dad. He was so thankful to her for saving his marriage on right time. Stella became the godmother of the baby as she had made all her friends promise to her to make her, the godmother of all their babies. Because according to her, in this way she could have beautiful children without going through the painful journey of pregnancy.

After that day we met on many gatherings of our friends but we always ended up in an argument. Our friends must have really loved us or they were entertained because they continue to invite us both and we being good friends couldn't say no. We were always there for our friends.

It had been two months since Roman manhood was attacked in his office and a month since his daughter Rosie was born. Yet again Stella was her godmother. She loved Rosie so much that Sarah had to separate them to have some time with her own daughter as Stella used to play with her all the afternoon after Rosie would wake up and in the evening Roman didn't let his princess out of his sight. When Roman would come home, Stella would leave, not even greeting him with a glance because she was so disgusted of him for being a womanizer and cheater. I was Rosie's godfather she was such a sweet child. I visited them often to meet her that was how I noticed all of this. After three weeks Stella and my visits reduced and then came to a stop as I wanted to give them some family time alone and Stella went to Japan for some techno exhibition.

I was on a rescue mission for all of my friends as their wives had locked them in their bedrooms with their babies and were having a girls night out at Stella's place. It was Stella's idea that was why my friends were so angry at her. My friends called me to set them free from their cages as they had put their babies to sleep after feeding them being good and trained fathers.

They have also summoned someone to look after the babies while they were going to hunt for their wives. As they couldn't sleep without their wives.

After rescuing my friends, we all made our way to Stella's apartment in my car. Ace was giving me directions as his wife's phone had a tracker inside it. None of us knew where she lived and I thought she had become more guarded after spotting and beating my investigators.

We were standing outside her apartment when we heard music that was playing inside. It looked like they were having a party without their husbands, I smirked at my friends who were fuming right then. I rung the bell twice and the door was opened automatically with a click. I was impressed.

We walked inside to spot Amanda, Amelia and Sarah in their night gowns with pillow in their hands and it looked like they were having a pillow fight. The music have stopped by now. Stella was standing behind them with only her face visible as she is small in height as compared to them.

The husbands rushed to their respective wives and took them to some corners to convince them. When they were gone I came face to face with Stella. She was wearing baby pink silk shots and spaghetti strap night gown reaching her mid thigh.

Her neckline was low enough to let me see the upper part of her boobs.

God she has the most beautiful boobs,they are so full, so_

''Xavier, I know I'm sexy so you don't have to look at me like a pervert old man.''

I looked at her with clenched jaw,

''I'm not a pervert.''

Yes, I am only for you but you don't have to know that right.

''why are you lying, truth comes out on its own one day or another, you will have to face it that day then why not now.''

''Stella?'' Amanda interupted us

''we have to_''

She was interupted by Stella.

''it's alright you all can go. I want you all to be happy. I don't want a sleepover with my friends where they are sad and missing their husbands.'' she smiled genuinely at them.

Sarah said,'' we are sorry, Stella.''

'' why are you saying sorry when you know from the start of our friendship that I never expected anything from you all because expectations lead to disappointments just like love leads to heartbreak and I love myself so much that I don't want to be disappointed ever in my life.'' she said with an expressionless face and then excused herself to pack some brownies she made for them. Her friends glared at their husbands and followed her. I went in search of a bathroom. A room door was opened and I went straight to its attached bathroom. After finishing my business I walked in the room to see fairy lights hung on one wall, a table with two laptops alongwith a tab on it and a big softboard where there were selfies of Stella with different guys with the pictures of the gifts given to her by her respective dates, there were two sticky notes with each picture, one with the date and place of the date, the other one said

'the thing I learned from him'

I found Roman's cousin Nathan with her on a picture. He gifted her a charm bracelet and a big teddy bear with flowers. I looked at the sticky note that said

''the thing I learned from him''

''how to always smile genuinely even when there is a storm inside you"

Then I heard voices from outside and found Stella staring at me then folding her arms she said,

'' have you done the investigation of my room properly?''

'' what! I went to the bathroom'' I defended myself approaching them.

''well there is another bathroom here attached to the guest room."

'' I didn't see it your room door was open so I went there.'' I said gritting my teeth as she was insulting me in front of everyone and why she was the one to know every thing?

''so you didn't see the softboard with your pictures on it?'' she said.

'' MY pictures! There was not even a single picture of mine. There were only your previous boyfriends in the pictures there.''

She smirked,'' so, you did see it. I knew it you are not here for your friends you are here to complete that task your two pathetic investigators failed to do.''

'' yes! my two investigators you send to the hospital. You should be thankful that I didn't sue you for that.''

I threatened her in a low voice.

''sue me? For what, that I didn't let you invade my personal private space? How would I know that they are your investigators and not some killers you sent to kill me''

I walked closer to her and looked down at her as she was reaching hardly to my shoulders barefooted.

'' you don't know what I'm capable of doing? If I wanted to hurt you I would have done it by now.''

''you would have been dead by now, then. And don't intimidate me with your height.'' she said and then stood on the couch so that now I was reaching her shoulders. She looked down at me and pointing her finger at me she said,

''don't try to intimidate me with your height and throw me over your shoulder like your stupid friends would do, because you can't do that."

Hearing this I hold her creamy legs and throw her over my shoulder. She shouted,'' leave me you perverted possessive caveman billionaire, I'm giving you three seconds.''

I laughed '' now you know that I can do whatever I want, right''

''one''

''keep counting I'm enjoying my view''

''two''

Wow she has a small and round butt, yummy!

''three''

Saying it she pinched both my arms at a particular place hard.

It made me loosen my grip on her legs. She wound her arms around my waist from behind and made her body flip over my shoulder.

HOW DID SHE DO THAT!