CHAPTER # 20

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO  

.......................................................................................................................................................

CHAPTER # 20

I entered along with Stella into her apartment while holding her hands. She stopped in the living room, turned around to face me and said, "Xavi, don't even think that we will have our wedding night tonight because we are married. Everything will go as planned.'' I slumped my shoulders, walked to her and hugging her I said, " How do you know me so well?''

" because I know you and that is why I love you.'' she said smiling at me.

When we were cuddled in the bed ready to sleep then she said, "Xavi, we love each other, we trust each other and now we are bound together for eternity as husband and wife.''

"yes, baby girl, although it feels like I am living in a dream but its reality.'' I kissed her forehead. She got up and dragged me out of the bed, into the balcony. We sat on the couch there and then she said, "Xavi, this relation is really sacred for me and you are really special to me. I don't want any secrets in this sacred and special relation. I want to tell you some secrets about me that no one knows but I want to tell you as we are going to spend our lives together. Xavi, I am a killer.''

"Baby girl......,S-Stella, what are you saying?''

"I am saying the truth, Xavi. I killed 16 people.''

I was looking at her surprised.
Am I hearing things?
But then she turned and looked straight ahead at the city view, in front of the balcony while she was deep in thoughts as if she was remembering something.

" I love my orphanage not only because I spent 18 years of my life there but also it is the only thing left of my parents and my second mother, my angel, Mother Mary. Mother Mary and my real mother were both orphans. They were brought up as sisters and best friends by a woman named Alice. She was a widow. She died when both the girls were sixteen. They were alone but they both had each other. Mother Mary and my birth mother Isabella worked hard to provide for each other, everything they need. Then, one day they found an orphan child in the streets, they took him in. One orphan child soon became five. It was difficult for them to provide for themselves as well as five orphan kids that they took in. Alice was a very religious and traditional woman. She transferred her values to Mother Mary and Mom Isabella, but to provide for the kids Mom Isabella took a daring step and became a stripper, doing strip dance in a famous club. She was very beautiful. But she remained virgin as Mother Mary and Mom Isabella vowed to give their virginity after marriage to their respective partners. There, in the strip club Mom Isabella met my dad, the Mafia King. He fell in love with her. They got married. Instead of providing for five orphans they made and established a great orphanage for children of every race and religion, providing them freedom to pursue their religion along with everything else. Mother Mary chose to become a nun. Then I was born. My parents were very happy as they got their princess. But one night my Dad's enemy attacked him when he was in his car with Mom and their baby Stella. Fearing for my life my mom handed me to Mother Mary and asked her to take care of me until they return. But they could never return to take me back as they were killed by my dad's right hand man. Mother Mary fulfilled her promise and took care of me as her own. I wasn't meant to be put up for adoption as the orphanage was really my home because it belonged to my parents.

When the girls of my age were busy playing with their dolls, I was more interested in action games and learning fighting skills. You can call that mafia genes of my dad. When I turned 18 and I had to get out of orphanage to discover the world, I was kidnapped by my parents killer as I was the lost mafia princess, whom they were searching for so many years. I acted as a frightened kitten as his men kidnapped me and then he dragged me to his room to rape me. But as he locked the door he had no one to save himself. His dirty talk didn't have any effect on me but when he mentioned himself as the killer of my parents, the one who killed them brutally. That made me snap in a second, I killed him brutally, slicing him, stabbing him and firing bullets at him with his own gun with a silencer. After killing him I sneaked out of his room unnoticed and got to their kitchen. I found sleeping pills and mixed them in their beers and food. They used those sleeping pills on girls to rape them. When they all were in their dreamland I set free all the girls held captive there in the basement. Then I set that whole mansion on fire.''

Then she finally looked at me and I hugged her, "I am proud of you, baby girl. You are so brave. You not only saved yourself but also saved those other girls. I also killed my parents killer by first destroying their image and everything close to their dark heart. I compelled them to commit suicide. I am the cruel killer baby girl, not you. You were only defending yourself. You are an angel for those girls you rescued. I am the dark soul. You are pure and innocent. You are the light in my dark life and now my life is all bright because of you.'' saying that I hugged her again and then thought for a moment and said, " So this is why you wanted me to sign the contract? So that if I decide to walk out after knowing you killed 16 bastards I won't be able to go anywhere else but to be with you?'' she looked at me and rolled her eyes, then said, "Why are you not stupid like all men? Why did you figure out my plan?'' I pulled her towards me, narrowing my eyes playfully I said, "So you wanted to trap me?''

She wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "You are trapped, Xavi, in my love cage. You are trapped forever.''

"Oh baby girl, I won't mind being trapped in a cage as long as you are with me in that cage. I would even lock it from inside and would throw the key away. Although, I would just want a bed inside the cage for our love making.''

She giggled and whispered, "pervert, my pervert husband.''

And I whispered, "my innocent wife.''

Then we kissed for quite a long time until we were breathless.