CHAPTER # 39

CHAPTER # 39

25 Years Later

(25 years after they discovered their first pregnancy)

25 years had passed. So much had happened in these 25 years. Xander was 25 years old now and was going to get married in a month.

His love story was really interesting.

He fell in love with a girl that he saw in a flower shop. It was love at first sight for him.

Then the next day, he saw that girl as one of the candidates who came to the interview for the PA position to Xander.

But the twist was that, she was really.... I mean extremely cold to my son, always being professional and was no nonsense kind of a person.

I really enjoyed seeing him chasing after that girl and her giving him a cold shoulder. She was like a robot in front of him.

As I was busy laughing at my own son, Xander went to his mother for help. Then Stella and her super team, which included Xion and Stacy, planned to help Xander in getting the love of his life. They did all they could to help Xander to express his true feelings in appropriate ways. Annoyed by his persistence and his love confessions, the girl confessed to Xander that her name was not Taylor as he knew but Samantha. She was the highest paid stripper in a famous strip club.

Xander wasn't even slightly affected by it. Thanks to his mother's teachings, he was able to understand the women's nature and their thinking a little bit more than me when I was his age.

Then Xander took Samantha to dinner in our home to finally introduce Samantha as his official girlfriend and soon to be wife. The poor girl was so nervous around her future mother-in-law.

But building up courage, she told all of us that she was a stripper and Xander had no problem with that but if as his family we had any problem then she would walk out of his life for good.

Stella simply said to her," You can't leave my son. You are now committed to him. He is my son, he knows how to keep his woman in his arms.''

Samantha gasped at her answer and said," But I am a stripper.''

Stella just rolled her eyes and said," So what? You are a human, right? If you had been an alien or a ghost then that would have been a problem.''

Samantha was shocked, with wide eyes and open mouth she kept staring at Stella.

It was hilarious.

We all accepted her to our family with open arms. She cried so much hugging Stella and Stella consoled her like a mother.

I fell in love with wife again that day, for I didn't know what time? I had stopped counting that how many times I have fallen in love with her.

After feeling light, Samantha wiped her tears and asked Stella,

" Are you not a bit concerned about the fact that your virgin son is going to get married to a stripper who may or may not be virgin?''

Stella laughed a little and said," Oh! Come on. I am a different kind of mother-in-law. Why would I have any problem with your virginity when my own husband wasn't a virgin when I married him considering the fact I gave my virginity to him after marriage? The only thing that matters, is love. Marriage is about love and love is about connection of two hearts not two bodies. My sons know that a woman is more than just a body, I made sure of that. And wait! How did you know he is a virgin?''

Samantha smiled and said," He told me about the vow you made your children to take and I feel lucky as we will be each other's first.''

After hearing that Stella whispered to her sons," Told you, your future wife will be proud of you.''