CHAPTER # 35

CHAPTER # 35

It had been two weeks since we returned to our normal routine that included going to office together, having many rounds of love making at night and in the morning too, then spending the weekend with our friends.

But I think our romance had flourished more.

I still didn't let her out of my sight.

Unlike before the incident, I started to accompany her to her shopping trips and grocery shopping. In past, I wanted to give her some alone time by not accompanying her to her shopping trips, I didn't want to suffocate her. But after that incident, I couldn't let her get away from me even for a second.

It was more than enough for me that I gave her full privacy to do her business while using toilet while I used to wait for her outside and didn't allow her to lock the door.

She was also very understanding and didn't complain like her friends who were always complaining about how my friends were so much possessive towards them.

My Stella, my baby girl is one in trillions.

Nah! The only one in the world.

No matter how much I teased her with my kisses, how much I used to get possessive over her? She never complained about it.

Hey! Wait a minute!

She had been in the bathroom for the last 7 minutes. She would always be done with her business in 5 minutes.

She was 2 minutes late!

I could hear the water running. As I was going to get in to check on her, she came out looking pale. I asked,

" Baby girl, are you alright? You were two minutes late?''

She smiled weakly," I am fine. I was throwing up, must have eaten something bad.''

" What!? That is why you kept the water running. So I couldn't hear you throwing up?'' I exclaimed but she smiled sheepishly at me and then she just fell in my arms losing her consciousness. I immediately scooped her in my arms and ran to the hospital.

Again, I was sitting near the hospital bed on which my baby girl was lying unconscious with an I.V line. Leaning close to her face I brushed my fingers on her chubby cheeks. I whispered,

" Please, baby girl open your beautiful eyes for me.''

I kissed her forehead then I saw her chest moving with her every breath and checked her heart beat by placing my hand on her chest where her heart lied. I sighed in relief feeling her heart beat through my palm. I took a hold of her hand and touched her hand to my cheek, while waiting for my baby girl to open her eyes and call me Xavi.

My wish came true when she slowly opened her eyes and then she saw me. She smiled sweetly at me.

She whispered," Hey, my Xavi.''

I tried my best to glare at her.

"Don't hey me. Why didn't you inform me about your not feeling well? You are the most beautiful woman in the world for me but you don't look good on a hospital bed. Not even a bit.''

She giggled and said," You are so cute, Xavi.''

She even pinched my cheek.

I groaned and said," Don't change the subject from your health condition to my nonexisting cuteness. Once you get better and get the hell out of this hospital bed, I will show you how cute I am?''

She again giggled," You can't even glare at me. No matter how hard you try to act angry at me. You always end up looking more cute than you already are.''