CHAPTER # 19

I  WANT TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO  @bele875  THANK YOU DEAR FOR YOUR APPRECIATION AND ENCOURAGEMENT. 

.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

CHAPTER # 19

Then after two minutes of silence she said, " I want everything on my name, Xavier. Your business,your mansion, your bank accounts each and everything. I want all of them on my name. If I divorce you according to the second clause then you still won't be able to take anything back. Everything will be under my name even after our separation. For this you have to sign this power of attorney. Only then you will be able to sign this marriage certificate.''

Before I could say that I agree and sign it, Sarah said," Stella, what are you doing? How can you do this? I didn't expect you to be this much materialistic.''

Amanda said," I didn't know Stella, that to fulfill your dream of becoming a billionaire you will trade his love. I didn't expect you of all people, to behave like a gold digger.''

Hearing that Stella got up abruptly making her chair to fall on the floor. I also got up and called her," Stella Wait! Listen.''

She didn't respond and I chased after her but she was already out of the room. I turned around to glare at her so called friends Sarah and Amanda. Guess what? I was not the only person glaring at them. Jason was also glaring at them.

If they were not the wives of my friends and more importantly if Stella didn't care about them, then I would have squeezed their necks for disrespecting my baby girl. But I couldn't stop myself from rubbing the facts on their faces and making them regret what they had said,

" Do you have any idea what did you just said to her?!'' , I shouted.

Roman said," Xavier man! They are right, you are blindly in love with her, you can't see she is after your money. She is money hungry and....'' I didn't let him continue and charged towards him but before I could punch him I was held back by Lucas, Ace and Jason. Ace pushed me back but couldn't stop my mouth, " You all have no right to judge her because you all don't know her. She is way better than you all.'' I took deep breath and continued," She did this because she loves me and can't lose me. She wants everything on her name so that I won't be able to leave her. If not for her, then for my money I would always be with her. She did this so that if I ever fell out of love and decide to cheat on her, I won't be able to do all that. If not for the fear of her divorcing me and leaving me then for the fear of her leaving me pennyless, I would always stay with her and remain faithful to her. Even if, in the future, my love is not there to bind us together then the fear of losing my money and business would be there to bind us.''

There was silence and Jason was looking at me surprised then he broke the silence by saying," How did you know that? According to Stella she didn't tell anyone anything but me, as I was doing the paper work.'' I looked at him and said," I know her because I love her or should I say I love her because I know her.'' I then faced the three culprits Roman, Sarah and Amanda. I said," you guys know something? I am proud of my baby girl. I feel as the most luckiest man in the world because she loves me this much. There is no one else in the world who can love me more than her. You can't even imagine how deep her love is. She can bear to be bound to me without my love while giving all her love to me but she can't bear us being apart from each other. I love her the most in the world, The MOST! I meant it when I said that I would give my everything to her. I have already put my business and money on her name. Heck! If she asked me to sign this contract and marriage certificate with my blood and pin my heart on it I would have even done that and you are worrying about my money? Whatever is mine belongs to her.'' I approached Amanda and Sarah. I said to them," You know she really cares for you. After knowing her for so many years you called her a gold digger. The one who fought with your billionaire husbands for you without caring about the consequences only she would have to face, without fearing about what would these influential billionaire husbands of yours do to her for disrespecting them, beating them...

Shame on you.'' saying that I stormed out of there, leaving them drowning in their guilt.

I saw Stella in my office looking out of the roof to floor glass window. I approached my desk and took out my wedding gift for her from the drawer. I approached her and then I said, " Stella, I didn't sign the power of attorney.''

She didn't looked at me and said, "It's okay Xavier after all it's your choice.''

I smiled and wrapping my arms around her waist I said, " because I have already signed it, baby girl.''

She turned and looked at me surprised, then the papers and then again at me curiously. I continued, " it was my wedding gift for you but you spoiled everything. Now I have to think of something else to give you as a wedding gift.''

Enclosing her in my arms with our faces closer than before and cupping her cheek I said, " I am a man of my words, baby girl. I meant it when I said that I will give you my everything. Whatever is mine belongs to you. I belong to you.'' That moment I saw my baby girl. The girl whose eyes are always filled with love for me. I continued, " why do you love me so much? Keep this thing in your mind that I will never ever leave you or let you go because I love you the most in the world. Nothing is more important than you for me not my money, my business, nothing. You are the only one who matters the most to me. I only want you in my life. It's only you. It will always be only you, baby girl.''

Then I gave her a promising kiss sealing my promise. After pulling away from the kiss she said, " Xavi, did you not for once think that I am after your money like Roman, Sarah and Amanda. Even my friends think of me as a gold digger, did you too think of me like that?''

I leaned my forehead to hers and said, "No. Not even for once because unlike your so called friends, I know you better than anyone.'' Pulling away, looking into her eyes I said, " You know what baby girl? The more I came to know you the more I fell in love with you.''

Just then Jason walked in with the contract file and said, " I think you forgot to sign this.'' I gave him my power of attorney that I had already signed. Then I signed the marriage certificate happily. I swear I never felt this much happy signing my name ever in my life. Then Jason looked at Stella and asked, " Who are going to be your two witnesses, Ella?''

By then our friends also came into my office. Roman, Sarah and Amanda were looking guilty and couldn't even make eye contact with Stella. Stella was also not looking at them. She said, "I called my friends to be my witnesses but since they think of me as a money hungry person I would like Ace and Lucas to be my witnesses.'' They signed as witness from Stella side and I asked Amelia and Sarah to be mine as I was not left with much choice.

Jason then exclaimed, " Congratulations, you are officially husband and wife now.'' He hugged Stella and gave her blessings as her elder brother. Then Stella and I both hugged each other. She kissed my cheek and again hugged me tight. Sarah and Amanda apologized to her saying, " Stella, we are sorry. Please forgive us, will you?'' they said in unison, "Please...please,please.... Stella.'' they were really holding their hands in front of her. And Amelia was crossing her fingers for them. Stella shook her head and faced the glass window while placing her head on my shoulder.

I always wished for her to rely on me more than her friends. I always wanted to be a more important person than her friends, to whom she will turn to. Well, my wish came true.