CHAPTER # 18

CHAPTER # 18

I got serious. I told her seriously with determination in my voice, "Stella, I will not marry you for a year or two. I want to marry you for eternity and I will, at any cost.''

She smiled and said, "It is for eternity Xavier but there are some things that I want from you, which I have put into this contract. There are some promises I want you to make and fulfill. If you want to add something then it will be done also.''

Jason passed a file in front of me but I didn't break my eye contact with her because she wanted sincerity from my side which she could see in my eyes for her. I know what she wanted, just by looking at her. When you love someone you know them, you understand them and words are not needed anymore.

She said, " I will read the rules or clauses of this contract. If you agree then you have to say it and sign in front of that clause. The other file which is placed upside down next to the contract file has something to do with my last clause. Do you want to proceed?''

I said still not breaking our eye contact. "OK,I agree.''

We didn't look anywhere else except each other. She started, "Xavier, according to this contract you have no right to divorce me. You can never divorce me and in return I promise to remain faithful to you. I will neither try to run away from you nor leave you ever.''

I would never leave her and never ever let her go. So it was easy for me or should I say beneficial for me. I gave her a promising look full of determination. I wanted to remove all her insecurities. I said, "I agree.'' saying that I signed in front of that clause on the contract papers. My sign were just beside my Stella's sign. Then I looked further to find out that she had already signed all the clauses and then I found her final sign on the marriage certificate. At that moment I just wanted to sign all the clauses and finally our marriage certificate right beside her signature. I was that desperate for her. But keeping my selfishness aside I wanted to give her what she wanted. She didn't just want my sign but my assurance that I would fulfil my every promise.

I am Xavier, I am a man of my words. I had to prove it to her just like she had proved it to me and of course to my friends that she never ever break her promises. I looked up at her, she said, " Secondly, I will have all the rights to divorce you if I caught you cheating on me, if I saw you cheating on me with my own eyes. I will divorce you and leave you forever. You will never ever be able to see me again in your life.'' I felt a pang in my chest and for the first time in my life I was really threatened. I was so much afraid of that to happen. Many times in my life I had been threatened by many people but not a single time it bothered me. I asked her bewildered, "Stella?.....''

She cut me off, " Do you agree, Xavier?''

There was finality in her tone that she really wanted to know my answer whether I agree to it or not and nothing else.

I would never ever even think of cheating on her. That was a sure thing but I couldn't bear her leaving me. Not being able to see her ever in my life again was like a death sentence for me. I couldn't take that. So, I said looking straight in her eyes with determination, "I agree, Stella.'' saying that I signed that clause.

She continued, "Xavier, I trust you. You are the only person in this world I trust. Promise me you will never ever break my trust. Promise me you will trust me, your wife Stella, not anyone else, not anything else like photos,video anything at all. I promise you that I will die but will never ever break your trust that you have on me and you know that I never break my promises. You are the first and last man in my life. You are my first and last love, my only love.''

At that time I saw so many emotions passing through her face and especially her eyes. She was not only making promises to me but was also actually taking an oath, giving me her word from which she would never back out.

I said immediately, " I agree, Stella.'' I signed that clause too.

Then after two minute silence she said, " I want everything on my name, Xavier. Your business,your mansion, your bank accounts each and everything. I want all of them on my name. If I divorce you according to the second clause then you still won't be able to take anything back. Everything will be under my name even after our separation. For this you have to sign this power of attorney. Only then you will be able to sign this marriage certificate.''

................................................................................................

So what you think Xavier would do now?

Like me you people would have read many stories in which hero is the one to trap the woman he wants in a marriage contract to make her his in every sense of the word.

How would it be if a girl do the same thing to a man to make him hers in every sense of the word?

How would it be if a girl bound a billionaire to her so he could neither cheat nor could ever leave her, but instead become dependent on her?

If a billionaire do it looks like wow! He is hot, possessive and totally my kind of man.

I want to know how would you feel about a girl doing the same thing to a billionaire?

Does it still look hot and appreciative to you?

Or

Is Stella really after his money?

Tell me what you think about it, through your comments.