CHAPTER # 28

CHAPTER # 28

ONE WEEK LATER

I was doing work while glancing at my desktop from time to time, my desktop had my baby girl's pic as the wallpaper.

God! When will all the arrangements of the software company be done and Stella will be here sitting right next to me on her desk which is already present here in the office adjacent to mine.

My three friends barged into my office as usual. They should have had some respect for me as I was Stella's husband and knowing their history with her, I think they really should.

"Hey man!''

"Hey Xavier!''

"Whats up dude?''

They greeted me making themselves comfortable on the seats opposite mine. Roman then ordered coffee for all of us. It had always been like that among us friends. No formalities. No permission. But as the time had changed, they should have got permission before coming to our house especially, as well as our office because only after a few days my baby girl would be in the office with me. What if they barged in while we were in an intimate position?

" Hey Xavier, already lost in your wife's thoughts.'' teased Lucas.

" Oh! lover boy.'' cooed Roman.

Then Ace said seriously," The arrangements are all done Xavier. Stella can join the office from tomorrow.''

I smiled like a kid who got his favorite ice cream. My favourite ice cream was vanilla flavored as she used to drink vanilla shake a lot. Her lips tasted like vanilla.

I was jolted out of my thoughts when Roman shook me by my shoulder," Xavier, stop giving this seductive dreamy look to the wall. Your baby girl is not there as you are imagining her.'' Then all of them laughed.

" Hey Xavier, you did your shirt buttons the wrong way. Look at the third button, it's not in its loophole.'' laughed Roman.

I looked down to notice it, then adjusting my buttons with a smile I said," My baby girl, it's really hard for her to do my buttons as I keep distracting her with my kisses while she is helping me getting ready and getting dressed.''

All of them stopped laughing at once. I looked up at them to see them surprised.

" She helps you getting dressed?'' said Ace.

"Um yeah! She chooses clothes for me, tie, watch everything. Then she helps me getting ready, she even makes my hairstyle. But I am more concerned about stealing kisses and teasing her rather than my looks."

They looked at each other surprised and then they looked deep in thoughts. I knew that look, they would beg their wives to help them getting ready afterwards.

Well, I am very lucky to have Stella as my wife. She is the best wife in the whole world.

Just then a woman whose name was Sophia, working as my accounting department manager, came into the office grabbing all of our attention after we heard her knocking at the door.