CHAPTER # 29

CHAPTER # 29

Weekend came and all of us friends were invited to have a special dinner at Ace mansion. We had decided that every weekend we would have a special dinner together as we were a family. Stella and I were late by three hours because she looked so good when she got ready three hours ago.

I got home from office.

I saw her and instantly I was turned on.

So instead of getting ready myself I carried her in my arms to our room and then we had three rounds of passionate love making.

Then, we were getting ready again at a fast pace. She was giving final touches to herself in front of the mirror. She was again looking so good.

I approached her but she stopped me while still looking in the mirror,

"Nu uh! Xavi, stay there. We are already late by three hours and my friends have already called me so many times on my phone while we were busy.'' saying 'busy ' she blushed.

"It's all your fault, Xavi.'' she said again.

I whined, " How it is my fault that you looked so damn beautiful? And it was mutual. Both of us wanted it.''

Turning away from the mirror and facing me she said, "Xavi go and wait for me in the car.''

I said approaching her, " Baby girl, lets just skip the dinner and.....''

Interrupting me she said, " Xavi, go in the car or you will sleep in the guest room.''

Being alarmed hearing that, I asked, " Why not the couch in our room?''

Sighing deeply she said, " Xavi, you will be uncomfortable there on the couch. Sleeping on the bed in the guest room will not make your body sore in the morning.''

She was worrying about me even when she was angry at me. So, I controlled my horny self as I didn't want to sleep in the guest room far away from her. If she would have told me to sleep on couch then it would have been easy for me as we would both be in the same room and I could easily sneak under the sheets with her in the middle of the night.

We got to our destination. With my one arm wrapped around her waist I rang the bell while standing in front of the main door of Ace mansion.

Turning towards my baby girl I said, "Is my beautiful baby girl still angry at me?''

She turned towards me with her eyes narrowed at me then the smile she was trying to control appeared to brighten her angelic face. She giggled and I chuckled, then we got closer and kissed. Our kiss turned to a make out session quick. The front door opened.

"Oh God! Stop making out. You both are already late.'' exclaimed Amanda.

We separated after I gave her a quick peck on her soft lips. We got to the living room where our friends were waiting for us.

"What took you both so long to come?'' said Ace.

Lucas said chuckling, "Don't the hickeys on their necks explain the reason for them being late, Ace?''

"He is mine, I can give him as many hickeys as I want. I don't have to take your permission for that.'' said Stella dragging me to the couch. I sat down on the couch and Stella sat on my lap. I kissed her cheek while wrapping my arms around her waist securing her on my lap. In return, she kissed both of my cheeks and my forehead. While turning towards our friends we found Ace, Lucas and Roman staring at us. Then simultaneously they got hold of their wives and made them sat on their laps. Stella scoffed, "Copy cats. No one can be as good as my Xavi.''