CHAPTER # 30

CHAPTER # 30

It was Friday and we were attending a business party. We entered the hall where a big business party was taking place with all the renowned businessmen present there including my friends.

As usual we were late, fashionably late I would say.

Well, I couldn't stop myself from devouring my wife. She looked so beautiful when she finally got ready for the party.

We saw my friends, with their wives gathered in a circle. It seemed like they were persuading their wives to agree to something and failing miserably as I could see their wives grumbling, huffing and rolling their eyes at them. We joined them.

"Look, who finally decide to grace us with their presence?'' exclaimed Roman sarcastically.

"Finally, you are done with devouring each other.'' said Ace.

"Can't you guys at least hide your hickeys.'' chuckled Lucas.

I said, "Why? I mean I want to show the world and especially my jealous friends that I am happily married and I really enjoy my wife giving me full attention.''

My friends stared at their wives and their wives groaned.

Shrugging her shoulders Stella said, "Our sex life is none of your business. I may have changed but only for my husband not for you jerks.'' She looked so hot claiming me her husband.
Then the silent glaring match started between Stella and my three friends.  Her friends grabbed both of her arms and said, "Lets go Stella, out of range of these possessive husbands of our.''

But my baby girl hugged my waist and said, " I want to stay with my husband.''

I said, "Why are you forcing her? She will stay with me.''

"Oh! Come on, Stella. Your spoiling Xavier rotten has taken a toll on our husbands. They expect us to behave like you.'' whined Sarah.

Stella said, "Why? I am being myself and you should be like yourselves. Your husbands should love and accept you as you are. If they really want you to act like me then they should have acted like Xavi instead of leaving their pregnant wives to get engaged to their PA or accusing their wives to be after their money.'' saying this she glared at Roman and Ace respectively.

Their wives also glared at them remembering their wrong doings. Then the ladies went their way to chocolate fountain.

I was smiling proudly at her retreating back when I heard Ace said, "In past, I really felt pity for her future husband. But look! She has taken a 360 degree turn for her husband.''

Smiling I said, "I am so lucky to have her.''

I started to proceed in my wife's direction when I was stopped by my friend Roman, "Xavier man! We have some business to discuss.'' saying that my friends dragged me away from my wife.

It was dinner time, I was excited about it. Not because I was hungry but for the reason that as soon as the dinner would be done we could excuse ourselves to go home and I could have my wife all to myself. Thinking about that, I glanced at my wife who was enjoying her food giving it her full attention. Kissing her temple I asked, "Want some dessert?''

She looked at me smiling adorably, "Thank you, Xavi.''

I smiled, "The pleasure is all mine baby girl.''

Kissing her cheeks I served her dessert and started thinking of my personal favorite dessert that was my super sexy wife.

I placed my hand on her creamy bare thigh, moving my fingers on her soft skin in circles. She looked up at me but found me innocently enjoying my food. My breath was knocked out of me when my wife grabbed my pants clad thigh in her soft, small,chubby hand. I gulped when she massaged it by moving her hand slowly. I looked at her pleading her to have some mercy on me but I found her busy in her food. When I slid my hand upwards on the smooth skin of her thigh. She looked at me and I raised my brow at her in challenge but soon I groaned in pleasure silently when she squeezed my thigh and then moved her hand upwards slowly.

She whispered, "You are Mine.'' giving my thigh another squeeze. She got up and proceeded to the exit of the hall but stopped midway and glanced at me over her shoulder. Winking at me she again turned to go towards the exit.

I got up and followed her burning in my desire for her. After coming out of the hall, we were coming down the stairs when I called my limo driver who immediately parked our limo in front of my wife.

Giving me a final glance she got into the limo. Signaling the driver to start the car I hurriedly climbed down the stairs to get seated beside her. Looking at her I closed the car door while she closed the private shield by remote to give us some privacy. In a lightening speed I placed her on my lap and kissed her. We made out all our way to our home.

In the middle of the night, after few rounds of passionate love making we were relaxing in each other arms naked under the sheets. I was lying down on the bed with Stella in my arms and her head on my chest. I was relaxing by combing her hair with my fingers and kissing her on her head. I closed my eyes sighing happily.

"One, two, three, four, five,six, seven, eight and.....nine?'' my wife was counting my pacs by poking them with her soft finger.

Did she not know what her innocent touches on my body do to me?

Looking up at me she asked pouting adorably, "Nine?'' poking the 9th pac.

Sighing I cupped her face, "Baby girl, it's not my 9th pac but my rib. I am a human sweetheart, how can I have 9 pacs?''

Giggling she said, "That's what I was curious about. That is why I decided to count them.'' Then she averted her gaze to her obsession, my eight pacs, touching and massaging them.

"Trust me sweetheart, I am very concerned about maintaining my eight pacs. Everyday I make sure they are 8 in number because I know my wife is obsessed with them.'' saying that I kissed her forehead.

She pinched my cheeks and said, " You are so cute.''

I got serious and turned us around so that I was on top of her. I said seriously, "Take that back or I will....”

" You will do what? Tickle me? You know  I am not ticklish anywhere. Remember last time you threatened me by trying to tickle me but failed miserably.  '' she said smiling victoriously. And yeah she was right. On our honeymoon, she called me cute and I laid her down on the bed to tickle her only to realize that she was not ticklish. At the end, I got breathless while she smiled victoriously at me saying, "Told you."

She again said taking me out of my thoughts while squeezing my face by placing her soft hands on my cheeks, "My cute Xavi. You are the most cutest lover and husband in the world.''

I growled and said, "Stella, you dare call me cute one more time then I'll have my way with you without any control over myself.''

She smiled and said, " Am I stopping you?''

Groaning I threw the covers over us, hiding myself and my wife from the evil eyes of the world. I made love to my wife pouring all the love I have for her.

I didn't let go of her.

All night she was securely wrapped in my arms while I was making love to her again and again, with my mouth raining kisses all over her.

All night I kept chanting like a mad man,

" I love you, baby girl. You are mine.''

But I had no idea that tomorrow night she wouldn't be in my arms.

Tomorrow, I will experience the worst day of my life.