Chapter 1

Min (Y/N), the woman who has everything, sat in her personal plane to return back to Seoul after a business trip. She glanced at Kim Taehyung who is her personal secretary and bodyguard and he knew exactly what she wanted.

He took out his iPad and started reading out her schedule for the day. By the time, he's done, she let out a soft groan and massaged her temple. The schedule was too tight and she did not have time for a break.

"Do you want me to postpone it?"

"No. Work is work. Time is money."

Taehyung didn't say anything back. He knew that she wanted the best for everything but he also cared about her health. Still, he was not in the position to say anything.

She noticed Taehyung having a worried look on his face so she snapped her fingers to get his attention and smiled at him.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine. I'll get some sleep now."

He sighed and nodded his head. He excused himself to give her some time alone so that she could take some rest.

She put the headphones on and played some music. It was getting rather boring. She had repeatedly listened to these songs several times and all these voices were starting to bore her. She wanted a voice that she will never get sick of.

She took off her headphones and decided to just drift off to sleep. It's going to be a long day ahead after all.

She was greeted by her employees the moment she stepped her foot onto the Incheon airport. She signalled them to stop bowing and walked past them. Taehyung accompanied her to where they parked the car and eventually drove back to her house.

A Long hot bath was all it took to take her fatigue away. She wore her bathrobe and called Taehyung to come to her room. Within a few seconds, he was there, ready to follow any orders.

"Whats next?"

"You need to attend the grand opening of PJM bar tonight."

She stood in front of the window which showed the breathtaking view of the entire Seoul city.

"Choose the perfect dress for me."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

A young boy quickly ran out of the cafe and rushed to the next location. He had been offered to work as a bartender at the bar for the night by the cafe owner, Park Jimin.

Jimin had been really great to the young lad and took great care of him. He knew the struggles the latter had faced and allowed him to work at his cafe with appropriate pay. He had opened a bar and needed extra help so he offered it to the young boy.

Although he had too many part time jobs in hand and decided to not take any more jobs, the pay was so tempting that he couldn't refuse it.

His mouth was hanging when he arrived at the bar. He knew Jimin was very rich and is the CEO of the most famous food chain, PJM. But he didn't except the new tester, PJM's Bar, to be this magnificent.

It was the most grand and high class bar that he had ever seen. He had worked at various bars before but he had never felt this nervous before. All the guests entering the bar were seen wearing branded clothes and were definitely glittering. His self-esteem was immediately lowered.

He went straight to the staff's room and changed into his uniform after the manager instructed him. Even the employees looked so professional. He felt like he did not belong there but then it was a one night job so he decided to shrug off any negative thoughts and focus on his work.