Chapter 15

Jungkook's Pov

I showered quickly as the smell of the food was killing me. I was really hungry and couldn't wait to eat all those food. I wiped myself with a towel and searched for something to wear. I noticed my bag had more shopping bags than in the morning. There was a sticky note on it so I pricked it up and read it.

For Bunny

Hope You Like these

I knew it was (Y/N) immediately. She must have bought more clothes for me again. Even though she said they were on discount, I knew they were branded and either limited edition or new arrivals.

I'm highly interested in fashion so I couldn't be fooled. But then I didn't want to be rude and knowing that she went all the way to purchase these for me, I decided to just play along. Plus deep down inside, I was extremely happy to wear these type of clothes which I only saw online.

I remembered (Y/N) asking me to wear a specific one for the party tonight. I searched for the particular shopping bag and when I found it, I poured the content out.

A tuxedo.

I put it on immediately and took a look at myself in the mirror.

*I look... good*

I styled my hair and I was ready.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

All of us waited for Taehyung to bring (Y/N) down. It didn't take long for the lady to come down. And for a moment, I stopped breathing.

Everything seemed to have slowed down and I felt like time stopped. I couldn't take my eyes off (Y/N). She looked amazing from every angle. From head to toe, she was perfect. The most beautiful person I have ever met. She looked so ethereal as if an angel had descended from heaven.

She walked towards me and smiled.

"How do I look, Bunny?"

"Beautiful!"

I blushed the moment I realised that I blurted out my thoughts. I could hear my hyungs laughing which made me blush even harder. (Y/N) giggled and thanked me. The way she laughed was so cute. My heart couldn't slow down it's pace.

End of Pov

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

The Mins never enjoyed crowded people and only planned to have the party between their close friends. Actually, none of them enjoyed attending or hosting parties but it was necessary in business world.

But for now, they decided to just hold a small party to celebrate Jungkook for getting into school and welcome him into the Mins' family.

They couldn't start the party though. One person was still missing.

"He's not the type to be late though," the oldest sounded worried as they continued waiting for the last member.

"I'll trying calling him," Taehyung said as he dialled his friend's number.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Just as Taehyung called Jimin, the front door slammed open. All the heads turned to that direction, eyes fixed on the figure that was walking into the room.