Chapter 21

Jungkook had to attend music lesson immediately after the lecture ended so he couldn't stay behind and talk with (Y/N). He had plenty of questions to ask but he had no choice but to leave it for later.

(Y/N), on the other hand, walked around the school as she decided to wait for Jungkook to finish his break time. She wasn't allowed inside the class so she had no choice but to wander around. She waited at the cafeteria just like how Jungkook asked her to.

Students started to come one by one but Jungkook had yet to come. She thought maybe he was just taking time to pack his things but it was definitely taking way too long.

She felt it was strange so she decided to check him at the school's music room.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

"So, are you interested?"

Jungkook blinked his eyes and swallowed his saliva thickly. He couldn't believe what he just heard. He was being offered to become an idol by the most famous producer in the entertainment industry, Bang Shi Hyuk.

Mr Bang listened to him sing during the lesson and found the potential in him.

The moment the class ended, the offer came to Jungkook. However, without any hesitation, he declined the offer.

"I only planned to sing for one person."

"It would be a waste to reserve that beautiful voice for only one person."

Jungkook shook his head and grinned. "I don't need a whole crowd to entertain. She's all I need."

"Well, I hope that person appreciates your talent."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Outside the room, (Y/N) was standing. She overheard the conversation and decided to walk back towards the canteen.

She couldn't stop smiling. Her heart was bouncing inside, trying to jump out of her chest. She licked her dried lips, trying to maintain a poker face but it was obviously failing.

She couldn't help but feel happy after overhearing that conversation.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook had arranged the questions he wanted to ask. He didn't expect her to be the special guest. He also wasn't expecting to find out that she had graduated from that school. But the most important act was that he was totally not expecting her to be the same age as him and now she's being questioned by the confused bunny.

"You never asked."

"But all those news state that you are the same age as Taehyungie and Jiminie Hyung."

"For respect. No matter how successful you are, age plays a very major role in business industry. Also, I graduated before them so it's natural we treat each other as the same age."

"I really wasn't expecting that you would be our special guest. Why didn't you tell me?"

"The Mins are the co-founder of this school and they requested me to come. Plus, I wanted it to be a surprise. Well, did you enjoy it?"

"It was amazing."

It was break time and (Y/N) still had time to spare so she decided to accompany the boy during lunch. She was using her phone while Jungkook ate.