Chapter 18

The past few weeks had been the same as usual. Jungkook and Taehyung head to school together, attend classes with Jimin while the Mins spend their time at work with Taehyung sometimes. When Jungkook end up being home alone, he would stay with Jimin to help out at his cafe.

The only difference from the past was that Jungkook spend every night with (Y/N), singing for her.

As time passed, the two of them became closer and they unknowingly strummed on each other's heartstrings. Flowers blossomed and time stopped whenever their eyes met.

A feeling both of them didn't knew how to describe.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

As usual, Jungkook was helping Jimin out at the cafe because he had nothing better to do at home. That day was going on as usual until an unexpected customer came.

The expression of Jungkook and Jimin were way too different when they saw the person. Jungkook was extremely delighted while Jimin was totally shocked to see that person.

Jimin took a closer look at the person just to make sure he was not seeing things. He crossed his arms and raised one of his eyebrow.

"What is Min (Y/N), the person who cannot even stand the smell of coffee, doing in my cafe alone?"

She rolled her eyes and pushed him aside.

"Taehyung needs to attend family dinner, my Brother has business meeting and I have finished everything."

She sat down in front of the counter, facing Jungkook. The two exchanged smiles and looked away as if on instinct when their eyes met.

Jimin, who was watching the two, felt something suspicious between those two. He thought it could just be his imagination and ignored it. He passed the menu to (Y/N).

"So, what are you going to order?"

"I would like a cup of coffee."

"You what?!"

She let out a sigh and repeated, "I said I want a cup of coffee."

"What happened to you? Are you sick?"

(Y/N) lightly punched Jimin's chest and turned to face the blank Jungkook.

"I-i just wanted to try it... Jungkook coffee..."

She said it softly but it could clearly be heard. Jimin bursted out laughing which made both Jungkook and (Y/N) blush. She shot Jimin a death glare and Jimin immediately stopped laughing.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Soon, she received the coffee Jungkook made. The smell was pretty strong and she was having a hard time tolerating it. She glanced at the two worried faces staring at her.

"Can you stop staring at me?"

The two faked a cough and looked else where but still checking her from the corner of their eyes.

(Y/N) smelled the coffee and closed her eyes. She calmed herself down and took a sip. The taste caught her off guard. She placed the cup down and stared at the brown liquid.

"I-is s-something wrong? D-does i-it taste bad?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

She shook her head and smiled. "It tastes amazing. No wonder Yoongi had been boasting about it."