Chapter 20

"Are you in love with someone?"

Jungkook was flustered by that question. He started sweating and shook his head very fast and for several times. His neck could have snapped. His face burning fiery red.

"I d-don't...I was just curious."

(Y/N) nodded. Actually, she was confused by her sudden urge to ask that question and why she felt relieved when he said 'no'.

"Well... I guess its late and you need to go to school tomorrow. Let's go to bed."

Jungkook agreed with her and the two got up. Just when they were about to part ways, (Y/N) turned to face Jungkook. She suddenly hugged him which shocked Jungkook.

She released him and patted his head. Her lips formed into a smile which slowly turned into a wide grin.

"If there's something wrong, feel free to tell me. You are precious to me, bunny!"

Jungkook blushed pretty hard and nodded. He couldn't bring himself to speak as he was too nervous and his heart was beating really fast.

He watched her walk back to her room before he headed to his. He plopped himself onto his bed once he entered and glanced at the cat toy. He sat up and lifted the toy up.

He giggled softly and hugged the toy. The more he thought about it, the happier he was.

"She said I'm precious!"

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook was in the classroom, waiting for the lecture to start. He didn't really know what was going on but there was a lot of buzzing going on. He kind of found out that a special guest was coming to present but he didn't know why they were making a big fuzz about it.

Jimin was absent because he had to meet with the shareholders of Park Holdings for their new project and Taehyung was late since he had to attend a meeting early in the morning with the Mins.

Therefore, the poor bunny was left alone and had no idea what was going on in class because he only paid attention during lessons. It was self-study class currently so he decided to just get a nap until the lecturer arrives. Without his hyungs, he was bored and he never mixed with the rest of the class.

Just as he was about to doze off, his phone vibrated. He checked it and his heart skipped a beat out of happiness.

(Y/N) 💕
[What are you doing right now?]

Me
Nothing actually. I'm having self-study class.

(Y/N) 💕
[I see... heard that Jimin was absent and I know Tae has meeting. Are you ok without your hyungs?]

Me
Yes. Kind of. Although it's kind of awkward.

(Y/N) 💕
[Hmmm. Don't worry there will be someone to accompany you.]

Jungkook didn't really understand what she meant by that but he didn't really wanted to press on that subject. Class will start soon and he just want to talk with her as much as possible.

Me
[Btw everyone is buzzing about a special guest coming to our school. I think that person must be really popular or something.]

(Y/N) 💕
[Ohhh I see. Well, where are you sitting?]

Jungkook wondered why (Y/N) suddenly asked him where he was sitting. He replied to her that he was sitting, somewhere in the middle.

(Y/N) 💕
[Can you see the front clearly?]

Me
[Well, yes. Is something wrong?]

(Y/N) 💕
[Nope just wondering.]

Jungkook felt strange. He knew there must be something going on but he couldn't figure out what it was. He wanted to ask but his teacher entered the class so he decided to just leave it that way.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

"As I've told you before, we have a special guest today. Everyone please respect her and do not scream, overreact or take photos or videos."

The way the teacher was saying made it sound like the guest was a celebrity or something. Everyone in the class except him groaned. He started becoming curious about this person.

His phone flashed as it received a message. He glanced at it and a huge question mark appeared in his head.

(Y/N) 💕
[Look front.]

The teacher walked towards the door and bowed at the person standing behind. He braced himself and smiled, gesturing that person to enter.

"Well, young lady. Please come in."

Jungkook's eyes shifted from his phone to the person walking into the room. Her every step made all the heads turn. His eyes grew wider and his heart fluttered as the person stood in front of the class. He was definitely not expecting her.

"Good afternoon, everyone. I'm Min (Y/N). Nice to meet you."

(Y/N) didn't need to look around to search for Jungkook. She could immediately find the bunny sitting among the students, with his head popping up and an extremely puzzled look on his face.

She giggled a bit and Jungkook blinked his eyes. He lowered his head as he blushed slightly. His lips curving up unintentionally.

Soon the lecture started and Jungkook was amazed by her once again. It was the best lecture he had ever had. The notes were short to the point and her voice was clear and powerful. One can easily understand it. It was also amazing how every one was paying attention to her.

She was able to grasp everyone's attention the entire time. He found another charm of her which made him fall in love with her all over again.

He was paying attention but the words were not clearly heard as everything became clouded and all he could see was her. It was as if the world was in slow motion and every movement of hers was just fascinating to him.

(Y/N) was also surprised by how hardworking Jungkook was. He was not even a bit distracted and paid full attention the entire time. He even took notes and could answer the questions.

Seeing him studying hard made her feel proud. She found it charming and her heart was definitely beating faster than usual.

Even though she was perfectly presenting in front, her mind was stuck on him.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

The lecture ended and (Y/N) received a standing ovation. The students became excited and started crowding around her. They were basically fangirling or fanboying over her but that wasn't what she cared about.

The one she cared about was the boy, who was still seated at his place, unsure of what to do in that situation.

He stared back at her and the moment she knew he noticed it, she mouthed to ask if she was doing fine. He nodded and gave her a thumbs up.

She didn't care about what the other students were saying. She didn't care about their compliments. She only needed his and it made her extremely happy.

She smiled so beautifully and warmly that Jungkook stopped breathing as he became mesmerised by her. He of course made sure to smile back at her after actually breathing in deeply and frantically calming himself down but also making sure it was unnoticed.

Despite everything, the two were not even a bit swayed by the rest.

They simply only had eyes for each other.