Chapter 11

Jungkook packed his things one by one in his apartment. He actually passed the entrance exam and he's going to be in the same class as Taehyung and Jimin. He's glad that he wouldn't have to worry about being lonely at school at the very least.

The thing that he still couldn't believe was that he's moving into the Mins' house. He's feeling so nervous since he will be living together with (Y/N). Even though he kept trying to remain calm and just chill, he just couldn't stop thinking about her.

After packing his clothes which were the only things he had at home, he got up and checked the only photo of his family. He picked it up and placed it in his bag as well. He thought he should at least keep this memory along with him.

Taehyung came to pick him up and they drove off. They stopped by at the school first to collect the uniform and books. They also did a little tour around the school and Taehyung explained to him some of the rules.

It was a very big school. As expected from a school that only rich people attend, the entrance of the school was screaming 'MONEY'. It even had Swimming pool, gym, bar, dance floor and game rooms. It was definitely not an ordinary school.

Jungkook was pretty much excited. He couldn't wait for his first day of school.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

(Y/N) sat by her piano and brushed her fingers across the keys. It was night time and she was waiting for Taehyung and Jungkook to come home. The moonlight shone onto her piano and she decided she should play one song since she was bored anyways.

She felt calm and free as she listened to the notes she played. Soon she became engrossed in it that she didn't notice that someone had already entered the room. She ended it off with the last note and flinched when she heard someone clapped.

She turned around and saw her only Brother sitting across the room.

"You should have made some sound."

"I didn't want to disturb you while you were playing the piano."

He got up and went to his black piano. He sat down and placed his fingers on it. (Y/N) looked at her Brother but didn't say anything.

The last time he had conversation with Taehyung and walked to the room with Jungkook, he excused himself before even stopping his foot inside the room. Making up lame excuses like he's got a meeting when he just finished it. But nobody said anything.

So, (Y/N) wasn't expecting him inside, standing beside his piano. After all, it's been so long since he last entered the music room and touched his piano.

Ever since that incident happened.

"I wonder how long it had been." Yoongi gave out a dry laughter. He obviously knew how long it had been. It's not like he couldn't remember that incident.

He sat down and closed his eyes. Probably thinking and trying to calm his nerves down. He then placed both of his hands on the keys and pressed it down.

(Y/N) looked at him wide-eyed. She wasn't expecting him to start playing the piano. Actually, she had never thought he would even enter the music room. And now her Brother was in front of her, sitting and playing the piano beautifully.

He paused and looked at (Y/N) with his eyebrow raised.

"Aren't you going to play? It's a piece for two people to play."

(Y/N) blinked and then realised that she should have joined him. She chuckled a bit and nodded her head.

Soon, the two started playing the piece together which brought in harmony. It sounded peaceful and beautiful. One that will calm your heart and make you want to stop everything just to appreciate the art.

It had been long but they never once forgot. The memories they had. Ones that were beautiful and ones that were painful. Nonetheless, they loved every moment of it because at least all three of them spent those times together.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

"Oppa... why did you decide to play the piano?"

The two sat in the living room while waiting for Taehyung and Jungkook to come back. Yoongi had to drink juice because (Y/N) couldn't stand the smell of the coffee.

His love for coffee may be too big but he would still choose his Sister over it. Besides he knew the reason for her hatred towards coffee. He placed his cup down after hearing her question.

Yoongi 'loved' music as much as (Y/N). It's in the blood of the Mins. Their love for music. Just like how (Y/N) hated coffee, he hated music. That piano. That music room. He hated those but he couldn't ignore the fact that he also loved them.

"You were playing it too beautifully that I just can't help it. The feeling still lingers."

"And how did you feel?"

"Amazing. It's the same as the past."

(Y/N) knew what her Brother meant. She looked at the cup of juice that her Brother was holding and looked down. She felt bad.

She used to love coffee so much but now she couldn't even stand the smell of it.

Because it reminded those memories of him.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Their thoughts were snapped out when Taehyung and Jungkook entered the room and greeted the two. Yoongi stood up and walked towards Jungkook with his gummy smile.

"You're here! Welcome to Min family!"

(Y/N) got up as well.

"Welcome, bunny."

Jungkook smiled at the two and thanked them for accepting him into the family. Jungkook was pretty much tired but after he saw (Y/N)'a face, all his fatigue was washed away. They couldn't thank them enough. He wanted to do something for them.

"Is there anything I can do?"

Her face lightened up and her lips quirked up. "How about-" she was cut off by Yoongi. "There's no need. You must be tired. Wash up and get some rest."

Jungkook noticed her face fell immediately when Yoongi stopped her. It was not anger but more of a guilt. Yoongi glanced at Taehyung and gestured him to bring Jungkook to his room which he obviously followed.

The two went up the stairs leaving the Mins alone. Jungkook noticed the tension between the two and he decided that he should remain quiet and just follow Taehyung.

He wasn't expecting a fight between sibling the moment he arrived. He felt like he should do something.

"Don't worry, Jungkook. It'll get over soon."

Jungkook nodded his head and glanced at (Y/N) as he went up. He then looked at his Hyung. He would never know what was going on in their head. But he felt that what Taehyung said was correct. The bond between the Mins were strong and he could feel it.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

"Don't repeat the same mistake."

(Y/N) bit the insides of her mouth. She couldn't believe she couldn't control herself again. She hated the fact that she only cared about her own selfish benefit instead of others. She didn't want Jungkook to end up like him.

"(Y/N)... want to go there? You only went there last time for..."

He stopped speaking and waited for her response. And he knew she wasn't up for that idea.

"Not yet.. I'm not ready yet."

He sighed and shook his head. True that incident scarred him but it was worse for her. Partially because she blamed herself for it. Mainly because they loved him.

But they will never get over the fact that...

The fact that he quit singing because of them.