Epilogue

5 years later...

It was all over the news and the public had been looking forward to the big day. The princess of Min family is finally getting married and the Min corporation had been busier than ever, trying to finish up all the projects left.

A knock on the door was heard and Yoongi asked the person to come in. Jimin walked in with a dissatisfied face as he saw his Hyung still stuck behind the thick files.

"Hyung! You are supposed to get ready!" he whined as he tried to pull the older boy from his desk.

"Relax, Jimin. I just need to go through one last project."

Jimin released his arm and pouted.

"(Y/N) is also not in her room! Why is the main person missing on the big day?"

Yoongi chuckled and shook his head, amused by the younger one's behaviour.

"She needed to pay a visit to someone."

"She better not be late."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

"I brought you flowers," (Y/N) said as she placed the bouquet of lilies down.

She stared at the photo and smiled. She walked back a bit and twirled one round.

"How do I look? I wanted you to see it."

She giggled and lifted her white dress slightly as she bowed.

"You didn't get to choose it for me this time. Namjoon-oppa chose this one. Seokjin-oppa kept choosing frilly dresses and Yoongi-oppa was not moving from black dresses while Hoseok-oppa was stuck with green ones. Jimin couldn't make up his mind. In the end, this one was the best. If you were there, we wouldn't need to spend the entire day at the shop."

She straightened her dress and sat down, making sure there were no wrinkles visible.

"You know it's a good thing this is a private columbarium. If not, people will be looking at me weirdly."

The atmosphere turned serious and she shook it away. She didn't want to be serious at the moment.

"Bunny is still working on his throat with Seokjin. His legs are completely healed though. I have been really busy so I only got to meet him sometimes."

She laughed and crossed her arms.

"You know that idiot bunny tried to run away right after proposing to me. It was all very romantic with the candles neatly lined up at the side of the walkway and he got down on his knees and said those words. But all those romantic atmosphere disappeared when he escaped after placing the ring on my hand. I swear if he tries to run away during the wedding, I'm going to chain him up for the entire life."

She shook her head in disappointment. She noticed the clock on the wall and let out a sigh.

She looked down and played with her fingers as she thought of what to say next. She licked her lips and looked at the photo fondly.

"You know, Tae. It would be really great if you could attend my wedding. I really miss you."

She got up and grinned.

"Well, I guess I gotta go! I'll visit you again."

She walked towards the door to leave when she heard...

"Angel."

She turned around but no one was there. Her heart slowly pumped faster and her lips curved up.

She knew he was always there for her.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

It was the time for the big day. Everyone was getting ready. (Y/N) sat in the bridal room to have her makeup touched up. She was told to stay in that room by the boys until they called her to come.

It was a small and private wedding just like the way she likes it. Celebrating the precious moment with only the closest friends.

Jimin entered the room and checked her from head to toe.

"Wow~ am I looking at a goddess?"

"That's too much, Jimin."

He laughed and reached his hand out to her.

"Ready?"

She smiled and took his hand as she got up. She was escorted to the entrance where Yoongi was waiting. Jimin passed (Y/N) to him and skipped away.

"I can't believe you are getting married before me."

"That's because you are always stuck in your office."

"I can't make a comeback to that."

He held her hand and gave her a gummy smile.

"I'm proud to have such a beautiful Sister like you. Thank you for staying healthy."

She nodded and pulled him into a hug. He hugged her back and patted her shoulder. They realised the hug after a while.

"Come on. They are waiting."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

They entered the hall and she saw Jungkook standing at the side stage where people usually perform. She wondered why he was standing at the stage instead of the altar. Yoongi took her to sit down first and she did that.

She looked at the boys who just stood at the side while Yoongi went to sit in front of the piano and started playing it. She wondered what was going on and her eyes shifted to Jungkook.

Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He looked at his future bride to be and smiled. He couldn't believe that he was really getting to her. She looked so beautiful that he couldn't help but feel nervous. He counted to 3 in his head and the moment it reached three, he parted his lips and sang.

(Y/N) couldn't believe what she was hearing. Jungkook was singing. He got his voice back. It's a miracle.

His voice. Soulful and beautiful just like before. It was his very own voice. The one she fell in love with. The one that brought them together. The one that begins everything. She was so touched that she cried a bit out of joy.

The moment it ended, Jungkook walked towards her and knelt down on one of his leg. He took her hand and glanced at her.

"I promised you, (Y/N). This voice is yours and only yours. And I'm yours and only yours too."

She nodded as she wiped her tears with her other free hand. Jungkook stayed in the same position and let out a sigh to prepare himself for what he was about to say.

"I, Jeon Jungkook, swear that I'll be with you through thick and thin. I pledge my love, devotion, faith and honour as I join my life to yours. I'm truly blessed to be able to live in a life where you exist. I promise that I will walk down this path be it beautiful or not together with you and begin a new chapter for us until death do us part. And now, I would like to ask you."

He paused for a while to take a deep breath.

"Do you, Min (Y/N), take this childish bunny, Jeon Jungkook, to be your wedded Husband, hand in hand to live with you for eternity despite any consequences and to accept his love and love him back today, tomorrow and for as long as the two shall live?"

She chuckled and squeezed his hand. She leaned in towards him and kissed him on the lips. Cheers were heard and the bunny was red.

She released his lips and the two stare into each others' eyes.

When the moment was right, she nodded her head.

"I do."

~The End~