Chapter 2

It was a breathtaking performance and everyone applauded when it ended. (Y/N) still had her eyes fixed on the tall boy who left the stage. Jimin, noticing his friend's weird expression, nudged her elbow.

"Your eyes will fall out soon."

She glared at Jimin who just ignored her and continued laughing. The rest of the boys looked at Jimin confused and waited for an explanation. He wiped the tears that were produced from laughing too much and managed to calm himself down.

"She's literally drooling over my employee."

"Wow that's a first! I thought she didn't like boys," Yoongi said as he covered his mouth with his hand to indicate that he was shocked.

"Shut up! I only like his voice."

"Not again! Seriously young lady. Don't tell me this is going to be another one of your entertainment issues," Jin groaned.

"Is there anything wrong with that?" She asked as if she did not understand what Jin meant.

The rest shook their heads and sighed in disappointment. She did not get it. She didn't know what was so wrong about it except for the fact that she had never really engaged in romance before.

"So you don't find him attractive?" Hoseok asked curiously.

She tapped on her chin to give it a thought and shrugged her shoulders. "He's good looking for sure."

"Then you like him?" Namjoon added to the question.

"I want him."

"What?!" All the boys except Taehyung shouted which made all the heads to turn to their table but they couldn't care less. They were all shocked by what (Y/N) actually said.

She glanced over at Taehyung who had his head hanging low. She knew exactly what was going through his mind. She ran her fingers through his hair and smiled at him when he looked up.

"There won't be any difference, TaeTae. I just like his voice."

*She has a soft spot for him for sure.* was what went through the rest of the boys' minds when she always become different and speaks in a calming manner when it comes to Taehyung.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook finally let out a sigh of relief after he stepped down the stage. He had never been so nervous before. This was the first time he had to actually sing in front of the audience. To make it worse, they were all famous and rich people.

He went to the dining area and hid behind the wall as he saw the place crowded with guests. He was told to relax and enjoy the party but he still couldn't help but feel uneasy. Especially since he's just an ordinary person and definitely not part of that world.

Just as he was about to leave the area, his stomach growled. He had not eaten a single meal and decided that it won't hurt to grab a bite. He took a plate and his eyes sparkled when he saw the variety of mouthwatering dishes laid on the table.

Within a few seconds, his plate was full and so was his mouth. He couldn't stop eating as the food was so delicious.

Suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder so he turned around and his heart skipped a beat. He thought it was an Angel. The lady looked perfect in her red dress and her hair falls perfectly down till her shoulder. For a moment, he stopped breathing.

"Your voice is really beautiful," she said which made him back to reality. He blushed upon her comment and thanked her shyly. He was never good with girls and when he becomes nervous, his mind goes blank.