Chapter 17

The Mins are well known for not having any free time and barely seen in the crowd, especially the youngest child, Min (Y/N). They are also known for not mixing with people outside of their circle. So it's an extremely rare sight to see her walking among the people in the shopping mall with a boy they had never seen before.

The most shocked person was actually Jungkook, who never thought that he would actually be walking side to side with her.

And now, our little Bunny is actually on a date with Min (Y/N).

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

As usual, his brain and his heart were having an argument to who will dominate in this situation. Luckily, the brain won and managed to take control over the heart. But he still walked with a heavy heart as confusion took over him.

He still couldn't figure out what he really meant to her.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

"(Y/N)... I thought you wanted to go shopping... not shopping for me."

(Y/N) popped up from the pile of clothes she had chosen for Jungkook to try on. She placed the blue denim shirt in front of his body as she checked if it suited him.

"Well, this is also shopping."

"You've already bought me a lot of clothes..."

Jungkook looked down and fiddled with his fingers. He didn't want to waste her money. He did feel happy that she wanted to buy these clothes for him. He did feel happy that he get to wear these clothes. But he felt that he was taking advantage of her kindness.

(Y/N) realised what Jungkook was thinking. She sighed and turned around to pick another set of clothes.

"Bunny, I want to buy it for you. You don't have to feel bad. Now, do you prefer black or white?"

He couldn't help but let out a small laughter. He wondered why he even worried in the first place  when he'll eventually give in to her in the end. Since this is a rare opportunity, he decided to enjoy the moment to the fullest.

"Then... can I be spoiled today?"

"Anything you want, Bunny."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook carried all the bags by himself because he's a gentleman and he didn't want a beautiful lady like (Y/N) to be carrying such heavy things.

"Are you sure these are enough? We can get more."

"No it's fine."

Jungkook actually managed to stop (Y/N) from purchasing everything in the shop. He just cut it down to 5 pieces despite continuous complain he received from (Y/N).

(Y/N) read the time on her phone and looked at Jungkook.

"We still have a lot of time. Do you want to do anything?"

"Anything?"

(Y/N) raised her eyebrow when he asked that question. She knew he must have something he really wanted to do but was hesitating to ask. She nodded her head to answer his question.

"Well...umm... Amusement Park...."

He said it very softly as if he was whispering. He kind of felt shy to say it out loud even though he really wanted to go there.