Chapter 26

(Y/N) and Jungkook finally left the house and Jimin could finally get back inside to rest after a long day. He hugged Jungkook and was overreacting.

"Nooooo I can't let you go with that evil satan. Remember to come back to me if she bullies you."

"Stop sprouting nonsense!"

(Y/N) pulled Jungkook away from him. The two sat inside the car and Jimin walked towards (Y/N)'s side. She pulled down the window so that she could have a better view of him. Jimin leaned onto the door so that he could listen to what (Y/N) wanted to say.

"Thank you for everything."

Jimin nodded and smiled. He glanced at Jungkook, who was staring at the two.

"Jungkook-ah! Since she's yours, take care of the princess."

Jungkook turned red and nodded shyly, causing Jimin to laugh at his reaction. (Y/N) punched Jimin lightly to stop him from teasing Jungkook.

"We are going to get going."

Jimin watched them leave and he received a message. He took out his phone from his pocket and  read it. His smile dropped and he let out a sigh. He hoped for the best anyways.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

(Y/N) and Jungkook arrived back home, holding hands, to meet Yoongi fast asleep on the couch. He was woken up from the slight movements of the two. He yawned and rubbed his eyes to stay awake.

"You are finally back. Dinner is already ready. Wash up and let's eat."

The two nodded their head and went upstairs. Yoongi went to the kitchen to set the table while he received a message. He checked his phone and thought for a bit. Then, his fingers starting moving and replied that person.

During dinner, the three didn't speak as they were famished that they were only focusing on eating the food. After all, all of them hadn't eaten anything the entire day.

Once their stomach was filled and they were getting ready for second serving, they started having conversation.

"So, I heard Taehyung decided to join the Kim corporation."

"Yes, I signed the paper for his transfer."

"Did he say anything else?"

"No...why?"

Yoongi glanced up at (Y/N), who was sitting opposite of him and shook his head to indicate that it's nothing. She raised her eyebrow in confusion.

She then looked at Jungkook who was automatically having a small pout while listening to their conversation. He was right beside her so she leaned towards him.

"Jealous, bunny?"

He jumped a bit and shook his head hurriedly. He was flustered when he got noticed. He couldn't help his feelings that were clouding up the obvious fact that Taehyung is still someone important to everyone.

But his little pout was still visible, showing that his actions and emotions didn't match. (Y/N) couldn't help but smile at the boy. She reached her hands to his head and messed his hair up a bit.

"Cute."

His cheeks turned extremely red as his face heated up due to the increase in speed of his heart rate. It was not just because of the compliment. Her touch, her presence... just anything about her just pushes the start button of his heart to race faster.

Yoongi cleared his throat to remind the two that he was still there.

"Don't be too possessive."