Chapter 29

After a few days of continuous rests, (Y/N) was finally able to move around. Not once did Jungkook visited her and the explanation she received from Seokjin was that he was not in the condition to move around. So she offered to visit him but she was not allowed to do that too.

She felt like he was trying to avoid her. It had been long since both of them had recovered. How bad can his condition be. Even she, who went through the heart operation, could completely walk around without any problems.

She's not that stupid enough to not see through the lies that come out of his lips. She knew there was something all of them were desperately trying to hide and she wasn't planning to just let them fool her.

So she planned it all out.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

The boys took turns to visit her. They are all busy people so they couldn't always stay beside her. And it was Jimin's turn that day which made her life easier.

Or so she thought.

It was definitely not going according to her plan. She had been pressuring him to spill everything out which he usually does but this boy had his mouth sealed. Not even a word came out.

"Seriously, (Y/N). I'm telling you there's nothing wrong."

"Then, why doesn't he come to see me or even let me see him?"

"That's... he must have reasons."

"Yeah and what exactly is that?"

Jimin darted his eyes to the table beside (Y/N) and stare at it as if it was the most important thing to look at right now.

"I-I don't know."

"As if I'll buy that."

"Look (Y/N). Why are you even so curious?"

"Why? Why?! Coz I love him and I care."

Jimin's mouth dropped open and clearly looked shocked as if he just heard something he never expected. Soon, his expression turned weird like one of those that friends have when they find out something interesting and plan to tease the other.

"Did Min (Y/N) say she loves and care someone?" He asked as he held his phone up, quickly unlocking it and pressed an app. "Repeat repeat! I'm going to record it!" he squealed.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and pushed his hands away. She was not in the mood to joke around and Jimin definitely knew it. He let out a sigh and poked her cheek.

"Just give him some time."

She fiddled with her fingers and nodded her head. It was not an answer she wanted but those words did calm her down and she knew it was definitely the right thing to do.

For now.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jimin planned to make a trip back to his cafe as he wanted to make sure everything is in place and that customers are served and basically he just wanted to head back to the cafe to make sure it's perfect. (Y/N) couldn't understand why he's so obsessed with that cafe. It's old and definitely produce the least profit compared to other PJM branches.

One thing about Park Jimin. He cares too much about others and he holds onto things way too dearly and that cafe is one of those something. Simply because it's a gift from the Mins.

"Do you need anything?" Jimin asked as he packed his things. He took out his phone and his thumbs starting hitting on the screen. He was just going to make a quick trip back to the cafe and come back immediately.