Chapter 24

(Y/N) received a phone call from Jimin to inform her about Jungkook's whereabouts. She was told that Jungkook will be staying with him for a while until he decided to come back. She agreed that it would be a good idea as well.

Jimin didn't really tell her the part where Jungkook almost got hit by his car and that he cried. He didn't know if he should.

"So what exactly happened, (Y/N)?"

"Nothing."

Jimin ended the phone call after they finished their conversation and glanced at Jungkook who was sleeping softly. Jungkook fainted after crying and Jimin decided to just bring him home since it was late.

He didn't really know what happened but he could tell that it must have been because of (Y/N). Since the two didn't want to talk about that issue, he decided to not bother them.

But it doesn't mean he's going to leave it this way.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

"I heard Jungkookie is at Jimin's place. What happened?"

After being questioned by Jimin, (Y/N) had to go through another interrogation by her brother, who just arrived back home.

"Nothing happened."

"Well if you say so. Jimin called me and told me everything. I heard that he almost got knocked down by the car."

"He almost got hit by a car?! Is he... nevermind. He should be fine. Jimin's there."

Yoongi looked at his younger sister with an eyebrow raised. He was definitely not going to let her just lie to him. He was not in the mood to play games. He let out a sigh and leaned against the wall with his arms folded.

"You know he cried until he fainted. I don't know what happened between you two but (Y/N)... you should start thinking about your feelings."

"He what?!....I-I don't know what you are talking about."

(Y/N) looked around the room, trying to avoid eye contact with the older one. It's a sign that she had been caught in the act of lie.

"He must have seen you kissing Taehyung on the forehead when he came to deliver the laptop. That must be why he decided to lie to me. In the end, he was confused about everything and ended up confessing to you in the midst of breaking down in front of you."

(Y/N)'s eyes grew bigger and stared at her brother, feeling completely shocked.

"H-how did you know? A-and he saw?"

"(Y/N). I am Min Yoongi, the head of Min family. If I cannot even figure this out, then Min Cooperation would have stumbled down years ago."

He put down his arms and walked towards his Sister. He patted her head like he used to when they were young.

"I want you to think for yourself this time."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

"(Y/N)... (Y/N)!"

She blinked her eyes as she was brought back to reality when Taehyung called her name. She didn't hear him as she was thinking of what her brother told her that night.

She wanted to figure out why her heart ached when Jungkook cried and walked away but hesitated when Taehyung called her that night.

"(Y/N)... is everything okay? You had not been yourself today. You didn't even listen to the meeting as well."

"I'm fine so don't worry."

It had been 3 days since Jungkook left. Taehyung knew that ever since that incident, (Y/N) had been thinking way too much and not doing her work properly which had never once happened before.

Taehyung passed her a piece of paper which she took immediately and read it. She signed it and glanced at Taehyung, who kept fidgeting.

"I'm planning to go back to my Father and work under him so that I can take over his company."

"That's great! I'm proud of you, TaeTae."

Taehyung smiled when she said that. After that presentation day, his Father had brought it up and they also had a heart-to-heart talk. He had finally opened up to him and he felt the same. The two understood each other and managed to erase all misunderstandings away.

His worries were gone but he didn't feel good. His chest was in pain but he knew it was the right thing. The moment he accepted his father's deal, he had decided on this as well.

"(Y/N), it's okay."

*I will be fine.*

"What do you mean?"

"I'm telling you to choose."

*It's time and I'm ready.*

"I want you to think for yourself. I know what's going on, (Y/N)."

"TaeTae... I... I don't really understand."

*Your happiness is all I need.*

"I want you to go to the person you love. I don't want you to regret because of me. I'm happy if you are."

"Tae... I... Thank you."

*I'm ready to let her go.*

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook stared at the space because he had nothing to do. Jimin had to attend those rare meetings that he must go once in a while.

Although his Hyung didn't ask him anything, he knew that Jimin had figured out that something happened between him and (Y/N).

He, himself, didn't know what to do. He felt like he did something very wrong. He ended up shouting at her, who didn't do anything wrong. Who didn't know anything and it was frustrating. He was a pathetic fool.

He wanted to go back and apologise but he knew he wasn't in the position to go back. He felt bad but he was also in pain. He couldn't make up his mind because he was scared... scared to face her again.

It was about time for Jimin to come back but he was taking longer than expected. Jungkook decided to watch TV to kill some time.

Jungkook didn't really know how fast time went by. He had fallen asleep with the TV on. Due to the sound of the drama, he couldn't hear the door bell that had been ringing for the past few minutes.

He rubbed his eyes and lowered the volume as he thought he heard something. And he was right, it was someone pressing on the door bell continuously.

He knew it couldn't be Jimin since his Hyung would have brought his own set of keys. He got up and unlocked the door.

He was shocked to see the person standing before him. His heart started to race a thousand times faster and everything in his mind was replaced by that person.

"How long do I have to stand here, bunny?"