Chapter 7

Jungkook finished singing and stood as he waited for (Y/N) to say something. He was feeling quite nervous. He did try his best but he wasn't really confident. He hoped she liked it.

But then (Y/N) seemed out of space and didn't really realised that he had actually finished. She was actually too mesmerised by him that she failed to grasp hold of everything.

Taehyung noticed that she was still dazed so he nudged her. She hummed in a way to ask what.

"He's done."

She blinked her eyes and stared at Jungkook who was standing stiffly. She cleared her throat and sat up straight.

"You sounded really beautiful, bunny."

He lowered his head to hide his blush but he could tell that his ears were turning red as well from the heat that is felt on his cheeks. He couldn't stop smiling when he heard her compliment.

"Well, I guess that's it for today. You had a long day after all. Get some rests and maybe we can meet here same time tomorrow?"

Jungkook nodded and he was sent home. Taehyung drove him back and (Y/N) sat with him at the passenger's seat.

She observed the humble neighbourhood of Jungkook's place. They stopped in front of the smallest apartment at the corner. Jungkook felt quite awkward to ask them to actually come in but they didn't care and stepped into the house as if it was their home.

"It's quite a nice house."

Jungkook scratched his hair and smiled sheepishly. "Thank you. Would you like some drink?"

They shook their head and just sat at the living room. Jungkook didn't know what to do so he just asked them to look around if they want while he change his clothes. Taehyung just sat there, using his phone while (Y/N) decided to explore the tiny space.

She came across a room which was slightly open so she entered it. There, a woman in her 40s laid on the bed. She didn't want to disturb the person inside so she just stood there.

*Must be his Mom.*

"Oh (Y/N), why are you standing there?"

Jungkook stood before her and then peeked inside the room.

"You can go in. I'll introduce you to my Mom."

(Y/N) nodded and the two went inside. She was in a much worse condition than (Y/N) thought. His Mother was looking pretty weak and too skinny. Her skin was paler than normal and her lips were turning purple. The only thing one could tell that she was still alive was that she was breathing.

"Hey Mom! This is (Y/N)!"

(Y/N) looked at his Mother who did not respond. She was just laying on the bed with her eyes closed.

"Sorry. She can't really greet you properly."

"No it's not necessary. I hope she gets better soon."

"Hope so."

The two went out of the room and headed back to the livings room. Taehyung was already standing at the front door, waiting to leave. She passed him a business card which Jungkook took confusingly.

"You can contact my number if you need anything."

Jungkook nodded and read the card. He took note of the number written on it.

"Well then bunny. I'll see you at my house tomorrow evening."

He blushed again and nodded. He still wasn't used to getting called bunny but he sure did not hate it. To be honest, he loved it because she's the one calling him.