Chapter 13

Jungkook didn't know what to do. The moment they entered the classroom, everyone was watching them. Their eyes followed every single move and they seemed to be rather glaring at them. And he knew they were not being friendly at all.

He soon realised that they were just being jealous of them being close to the Mins. Even though he was ignoring all of them, he could clearly hear their conversation. Especially the group of boys at the back of the classroom.

"So, he's a Min? But why is his name 'Jeon'?"

"Are you dumb? It's all over the internet. He must have seduced the young lady."

"Then what about Kim Taehyung? I thought they were together?"

"I'm pretty sure Kim Taehyung was just following her around. He wasn't even acknowledged by his own Father."

Jungkook ears pricked when he heard them gossiping. He turned to look at Taehyung who had his chin on his knuckles. He knew Taehyung heard everything but seemed unconcerned.

"Then what about that Park Jimin?"

Suddenly, the topic shifted to Jimin. It was as if their main target was Jimin from the very start.

"Oh please he's just pathetic and annoying. He's always smiling like an idiot."

"True though. He's such an eyesore."

"He's so fake."

More mean comments came out from their words and they were all directed to Jimin. They continuously attacked him as if they had been waiting for this opportunity the entire time.

Jungkook glanced at Jimin who was remained composed in his seat. He was worried about him after listening to all those mean comments. Jungkook couldn't understand why they were being this way but it was definitely ticking him off.

He couldn't take it anymore and was about to confront them when Taehyung was already standing in front of them and kicked their table down.

"You like to run your mouth wild, don't you? Mind if I tear it apart?

"Taehyung-ah."

He paused when he heard his Friend called him. He sighed and walked back towards Jimin.

"Such a faker."

Taehyung grabbed that person's collar within a split second and held his fist in the air. Just as he was about to punch him, Jimin slammed his table.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

He put his fist down and threw the boy back to his seat. Despite the situation, they decided to add fuel to fire.

"She was a fool to have fallen for someone weak like you!"

Jimin managed to handle all the comments they made without any difficulty. But not this one. He had enough.

He walked towards them and glared at them. They couldn't help but feel intimidated and avoided eye contact with him. If looks could kill, they would be dead by now.

"Anything else you would like to add?"

All of them shook their head and lowered their head. They felt like their life was on the line and they knew very well that they would die if they opened their mouth another time.

The entire situation got Jungkook shook. He never thought he would be facing such a situation on the first day. Plus he had never seen his Hyung this angry before.

He knew school life wasn't going to be as easy as he thought it would be.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••