Chapter 4

"Thank you. Please come again."

Jungkook handed the takeaway cup to the customer and thanked the customer as he left. He checked the next order and started roasting the coffee beans. He rang the bell to notify the customer that his order was done.

He heard the door creaked open and immediately faced front to greet the customer. His face immediately brightened up when he realised who the person was.

"Yoongi Hyung!"

Yoongi flashed his gummy smile and went to the counter.

"Hey Jungkookie, how's your Mom?"

Jungkook smile immediately dropped but then he still managed to give back a weak smile after he told him that she was alright, not wanting to make the older worry. Yoongi obviously noticed the slight change in his expression. He comforted the young boy by patting his shoulder and telling him that she will get better.

He then passed him a bouquet of flowers which surprised Jungkook. He looked at his hyung confused.

"You were really good last night."

Jungkook giggled shyly and rubbed his neck. "Thank you, Hyung."

"Also, sorry for my sister's behaviour. Only knowing what we want just runs in our blood. Besides that girl really liked your voice."

Jungkook shyly nodded and his cheeks turned red.

Just as Yoongi was about to order, Jungkook cut him off. "Ice Americano, right?"

This resulted in Yoongi laughing when the younger had memorised his order. A nod was given as an answer and he headed over to get a seat. Jungkook proceeded to make the beverage for his Hyung.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Yoongi and Jungkook first met when Yoongi came to visit his 'favourite' dongsaeng. Yoongi needed some caffeine to wake himself up so that he would not fall asleep during an important meeting later in the evening.

So he decided to go to PJM cafe since it was along the way and he thought he should really catch up with Jimin after not meeting him for almost a year due to his busy schedule.

The moment he entered the cafe, he smelled the most fragrant coffee that made his mouth water. He immediately went to the counter and met Jungkook who was about a head taller than him.

After drinking what Jungkook made for him, he literally confessed to Jungkook and asked for his hand which resulted in him receiving a smack from Jimin, who was watching the entire scene. Just like (Y/N), Yoongi only focuses on what he wants and doesn't know what is appropriate and inappropriate.

Apparently, he asked for Jungkook to be his personal barista but Jungkook kindly declined since he had to take care of his sick Mother. Not wanting to hurt the younger one's pride, Yoongi just decided to just make a trip to PJM cafe every single day despite his busy schedule just to get his 'Jungkook' coffee.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jimin came out from the staff room, stretching his arms out. He yawned and stood beside Jungkook who was busy making coffee. Jimin rubbed his eyes and read the order slip on the counter.

"Yoongi hyung's here?"

Jungkook hummed as an answer while he concentrated on pouring the right amount of water inside the cup. He didn't want to mess it up, especially since it's for his hyung who was willing to come all the way here to enjoy his coffee.